Chapter Seventeen Continues

Mary's POV
We reached our destination and took a cab, which took us to a hotel that his father had booked for us. It's the Yatch Hotel, a really funky name, and we entered our rooms, where our baggage was taken to our rooms.
Ajax told me that he would sleep on the couch while I stayed in bed. I accepted it and decided to go out for a tour of the hotel where we were staying. Ajax had left the room earlier because he wanted to make a private business call and didn't want to bother me. I agreed with him, and as soon as he left, I left too.
I moved from the balcony to the games area, then to the gym, and finally got to the pool.
I have to say that this hotel's pool was beautiful, and both men, children, and women gathered there.
I, who didn't want to swim, just went with the flow, checking out the bar for some wine. The hotel was co-founded by Ajax's father, and everything was free.I was happy that I would enjoy my fake wedding but also stressed out that in the next two years I would be living with someone.
I took a cocktail of my favorite, which is an old-fashioned one. While I was sipping my cocktail, an attractive gentleman approached me.
He was really nice, and I got to find out his name was Rex Bolly. I really laughed at the name Bolly; it was ridiculous to say, but he didn't seem offended. I had to apologize, as it was rude of me to have done that.
He said he was 35 years old, and I couldn't believe my ears as he looked really young for his age. His eyes were stunning, to say the least, and I adored them.It was a mixture of hazel and green eyes. I was drawn into it.
He told me that he had attended the wedding, that I looked good in it, and that he had a funny question to ask me. He asked what a beautiful lady was doing sitting all alone in the bar.
And I told him I just wanted some time; after a while, he left, and I took his number. I needed more friends, as advised by my best friends and family.
I decided it was best for me to return to the room as I was already drunk. I swiped the card and got in. He entered the room and promptly fell asleep.When I entered, I noticed Ajax was already fast asleep on the couch, and I, on the other hand, didn't want to disturb him.
I tried sleeping, but I was horny. I actually forgot that when I am drunk, I get horny easily. I tried my best to control myself, but to no avail.
I gave up and decided to give my body what it wanted.
I took off every piece of clothing on my body; I teasingly removed my pants but stroked them through the thong material, so I could perceive my thong.It smelled good, and I removed my bra from the cage.
I massaged my breasts and dragged the nipples. I stimulated it by putting my fingers in my mouth and wetting them.
I put them on my nipples and dragged them so hard that I came immediately. I've got sensitive nipples. I smacked my ass so hard that I screamed and touched my ass in a doggy style.
I was so scared and turned on that I didn't care if Ajax walked in on me and fucked the sh*t out of me. I needed a dick in my juicy pussy lips and someone I could scream my heart out to.
I am a virgin freak, and I know it appears that I am incapable of fucking, but I needed a dick in my pussy someday.Fucking me hard and slowly, and me screaming at the top of my lungs, "Daddy, please don't stop until I pass out."And we'd continue the sex when I got home.
I continued smacking my ass and stroking it, and when I got down to my thigh area, I slapped me so hard that I came for the second time.
After massaging the area where I had slapped, I slipped my fingers into my pussy.I screamed because it felt so good.
I kept stroking and was teasing myself with my fingers, and my breathing was really heavy. You hear me, and I knew Ajax could hear me.
I was a fucky slut to be fucked and roughed up by men who are nymphs like me. I was still teasing myself until I couldn't take it anymore.
And I started fucking myself so good. I imagined Ajax and myself having a good time, with him dragging my hair and fucking me from behind.
This position made it hard for me to breathe, and I was screaming Ajax's name as I was fiddling with myself with my fingers.

The sensation kept coming and building up as I was still on all fours. I imagined myself being fucked from behind and imagined my fingers were his dickens.
Everything felt good, and I was on cloud nine.I was screaming, and the hotel, I am sure, would listen to the music of me fucking myself so good.
I wish I had brought my dildo here. All of this began when Ajax awoke the sex beast within me.When I got home that day, I did it three times before I went to sleep.
And on days when I'm horny, I fuck myself, which has taught me a lot about what my body requires.
I kept going and going until I screamed his name and came. My pussyjuice soaked my legs and bedsheets. I was so tired and exhausted from the orgasm that I had given myself that I slept on the bed naked and spiraled out.