Chapter Eighteen

Ajax's POV
I had left earlier for an important business call from my client. He wanted to make a documentary about the negative effects of bad government policies on the economy that affect people who can't afford them.
I didn't want to leave my girl, and I felt bad that today, since we just got to the hotel, I started my work immediately.
I was furious, and after talking with him, I realized I was on my honeymoon.He apologized for the inconvenience he had caused. I listened to every word he said and what he wanted the documentary to include so that the world could see the negative consequences of bad government policies.
I informed him that all necessary information should be provided to my secretary for him to take over and give me feedback on everything he has done.
I ended the call and got back to the hotel room, and I saw my angel wasn't there. I knew she was bored and wanted to go on a tour of the hotel.
I was very tired and wanted to take a little nap, which turned into a lot of sleep.
I noticed that my girl came into the room drunk and was staggering. She got high by drinking her favorite cocktail, an old fashioned.

I heard very little noise from the room when she entered.Don't tell me that my girl was a freak that I wanted.
She was giving herself some orgasms and leaving me here. My dick was so hard that it became blue.
I went down and got my cock out and started stroking it to the rhythm of her voice.
Her screaming my name leaked cum from my throat, pouring down my legs. I wanted to fill her up with my seeds, get her pregnant, and fuck her while she was pregnant.
She was telling me not to stop and that I should continue to fuck her. She was a sneaky girl, leaving her room partially open.It took every second to get there and fuck the system out of her, with her blood staining the sheets and my cock.
I would tie her up, stroke her tip off, get her stimulated, and force my cock hard into her. I knew she liked sex, but I had no idea she was the first nymph I'd ever met.What else does she have up her sleeves?
She kept pleading with me to give her what she desired and fuck into asylums with us fucking outside with everyone watching my cock go inside and outside her pussy.She was spread out, fucking and crying, because she wasn't content with just an orgasm, but wanted more.And I'd be happy to give it to her, fill her seed, and jerk my cum all over her body and face.
She was looking at me like the slut she is, and I was going crazy with more energy from fucking her all over again.
I couldn't wait, and she was making it unbearable for me to control myself around her.
I arrived after she had cummed.I entered the room while she was asleep, covered her up, and closed the door.
Her body was magnificent, and I can't wait for the day I will worship her body and soul.
I decided to sleep again after stroking my cock for the second time.