Chapter Twenty-Seven

His cum was leaking out of my pussy and I use one finger to scoop it and brought it to my lips and sucked it while staring at Enzo. I was fucked to goodness and he decided that it was best to buy some food to eat and had helped me clean up the mess we had made. My whole body was filled with sweat and the pancake mix made smeared on my breast and my stomach. My legs wobbled up as I walked out of the kitchen and Enzo helped me by carrying me on a bridal hug to the bathroom to wash ourselves.

Enzo's POV

When I took her to the bathroom to wash ourselves, I had a plan in mind for her to go at me again in the shower and sucking me off when I hold her hair up and force her to go all the way down in taking my cock down her throat and her making choking noises to set me off and for me to cum and her swallowing my cock. We entered the shower and began cleaning up and wet some soap on my hands and began massaging her breasts and tweaking those gorgeous nipples of hers and used the other hand to clean her clit.

I began rubbing the clit of hers and was teasing her and she began moaning and start whining when I left her to insert my cock inside her hole. I smacked her ass and slammed home and fuck it felt good, no matter how many times I enter this pussy it still feels like the first time I lured her into fucking me in the presence of her partner and all I could think of was her pussy taking me in. I knew that her clit would be everything but not goddamn tight. Sometimes, when I entered her hole, it would squeeze me like a vice and then trip me off to come instantly. Thank goodness, for my little stamina to hold it till I give her everything.

She loves when I give and treat her like the whore queen she is just for me and Ajax. But for me, Ajax doesn't give her the pain that she needs and she loves it when I inflict pain on her. One time when I was fucking her with Ajax, she begged us to give her pain and mistakenly gave her by flogging her with my belt and she growled when cumin. She enjoyed it and Ajax couldn't do it. His was a daddy calling mine was a BDSM. I was kinky as fuck and was happy to see and met someone who takes me and loves me the way that I am.

I held her hair in my hands and dragged it down and her breasts were swaying around to my cock beat. I asked her if she loved my cock and she hummed and smiled but needed her words and slapped her back and asked for the last time, if she wanted and loved my cock and she replied, "yes, I love your cock so much and fuck me like this when ever you want it and forever you want it and she told me that she was mine". I growled at her words and fucked pussy to goodness it was driving me nuts when I was inside her delicious pussy swallowing my dick and her being my whore slave.

She came and I hadn't cum yet, I turned her around and pushed her to the glass door and asked her to put her hands there and when she did. I didn't give her time to get used to it and shoved it down and began fucking her like the sex beast and caveman that I am. She was pounded and stretched out on the glass door and she was like a slut of mine. I wanted her to bleed out of her pussy due to too much of fucking and pounding her with my cock inside. She was going to lose her voice from the way she's screaming and it was my name that was coming out of her mouth and everybody was going to hear her screaming my name.

Her saying that I should stop meant that I should continue fucking her was everything. I kept pounding her till she came and tried to wage her self on the glass door and I knew that she was going to ache all over as she was getting slammed into the glass door while I pounded that juicy chocolate clit. I changed my position and bent her down and fucked her. I held her hands and pounded and slammed and shoved that cock of mine down. She was begging me to don't stop fucking me with my cock. She growled and asked me to tell her that she was mine and I answered her, that "I am yours ". She was happy when she heard those words and came cumin for me on my cock. I did ruin her and Ajax did also. No man was ever going to fuck the way we did and cherish and honor her like we did for her. It was immaculate to say the least that I was proud of making her feel this way and giving her all the orgasms she wanted and needed everything we fucked.

That clit of hers twitch as she rode me when I was pounding inside her and was going to make her pregnant with Ajax and I's children and fuck her while pregnant. While imagining her as being my pregnant wife and mother of my unborn children threw me off and I roared and came inside her by slamming my cock deep down inside her pussy that I could feel her stomach region and spilled over my seeds inside her. I removed my cock despite being semi-hard and it was only her who could do that and I washed her and fucked one last time, as I ate her pussy and she sucked my dick and got into the room and wore our clothes and heeded downstairs to get our food we ordered for both Ajax, Mary and I. Ajax would come any moment from now and we went down to eat as he had sent a text to us informing us of his return and we ate and watched some movies till we heard him entering in.