Chapter 03

Opening my eyes I give up on sleeping

Opening my eyes I give up on sleeping. The seamless silk sheets hit my bare legs. The guest room is large and Grey with a connected bathroom.

I don't feel scared I'm pretty comfortable. The man may be an asshole and have this dangerous aura around him. But I don't think he'll do something about me, he seemed tired and he gave me a ride, not home but still.

Also, there's a lock on the door which I used. Sighing I move up from the bed and out the door. My bare, manicured feet hit the cold floor and I shiver.

I make my way down the corridor and then the stairs. I see some light shining through, rounding the corner I'm met with a rather pleasing sight.

He's leaning down into the fridge searching for something. He has plaid pyjama pants low on his hips, the lining of the Calvin Klein boxers peaking up.

His back and arm muscles flex with every movement while he searches for something.

My hand makes contact with his shoulder blade, he tenses underneath my touch. I move my hand slightly rubbing his back while I run my hands over it.

"what are you doing?" he says, his voice sounds gravelly and I feel heat pool in my stomach.

"couldn't sleep" I mumble, my hand dancing down his arm instead.

"so you decided to make it my problem?" he huffs.

"Well you decided to kidnap me in the middle of the night, I think it's only fair," I say.

"it was for your own best" he mumbles.

"Maybe," I say, he turns around and I let my hand fall over his chest instead. I can feel his eyes watching my movements, his abs tenses underneath my touch.

"having fun?"

"a blast" I answer directly as he finishes his sentence. My hands roam the waistband of his shorts. I don't do one-night stands, especially not with people I've met less than twice.

But he looks like a Greek God and his voice. He looks like he's straight out of a painting.

"what are you doing?" he says, I look up with a mischievous look in my eyes. My hand traveling over the now growing bulge in his pants, cupping my hand I rub him.

"want me to stop?" I say lowly, biting my lip.

"cazzo" his head falls back while words spill from his lips. I slow my movements until they're pretty much nonexistent. (fuck)

"don't stop" he whispers, barely there and I take that as a green light to slip my hand into his pants.

I run my hands over the smooth skin before grabbing his dick and stroking slowly. A sigh leaves his lips and he runs a hand over his face.

I twist my hand, speeding up my pace while rubbing my thumb over his head occasionally. He groans staring down into my eyes, his eyes are cold with lust and his lip is tucked in between his teeth.