Chapter 48

"Purple is the theme right?" Jade says skimming through the wedding catalog

"well yes, and white of course. I want it to be neat, I can't stand too much happening" I say.

"do you know what dress you want?" they ask.

"I have an idea but I want to go dress shopping with Annalise as well. And you guys of course" I say.

"That would be awesome!" Kiera chimes in.

"so how did we land with the Italian hier huh," Esther tilts her head moving the glass of wine in her head.

Esther has always been the mom, well the dad of our group. She always wants what's best for us and If it were up to her she'd groomed our men into being perfect.

"I wrote in the group about that guy who picked me up, well that was him. Then I was supposed to kill him but it's like that fucker is immortal" I shake my head and they laugh.

"but I really do love him though" I finish.

"mhm we can see that" Jade muses and I stick my tongue out to her.

"let us see the rock" Kiera claps her hands.

I lend them my hand noticing Lupe is weirdly quiet. "Stai bene?" I say towards her and she perks up at the Italian. Well knowing Alessandro for over a year I've picked up on some phrases.

"yeah, sorry. I'm just waiting for a text" she says plastering a smile over her frown while placing the phone down on the table.

"we'll talk later okay?" I say and she nods. I may be only a few years older than her but I'd be happy if she saw me as her older sister now that I'm marrying her brother.

"Simone you realize there's only one place where this type of diamond can be found, this must've cost a couple of hundred thousand at least and I'm not exaggerating" Jade gasps.

I grab the wine glass filled with water frowning when it's empty. Sloane and Dominique come back from the kitchen with more wine and snacks. They place everything down on the couch table before plopping down on the floor.

"white or red?" Dominique asks taking note of my empty glass.

"just water, I think I'm pregnant," I say reaching for the jug with water and the chatter around me dies.

"What?" I say feeling all eyes on me, not realizing what I just said. "oh" I laugh sheepishly.

"you think you're pregnant?!" they all say at the same time and I shrink back against the couch.

"no maybe, yes," I say.

"Have you taken a test?" Esther asks softly.

"well no, but I had this same nausea when I was pregnant with Dria, also I'm getting thicker and I picked up a fight with Alessandro for absolutely nothing earlier today," I say.

"you haven't been using protection?" Sloane says.

"well I'm not sure, it's pretty intense and we just get lost in each other and I'm a bit impatient sometimes," I say.

"oh my god" Lupe covers her ears and I smack a hand over my mouth knowing I just traumatized my fiance's little sister.

"I am so sorry" I gasp.

"so his pull-out game is weak too?" Kie shakes her head.

"it wouldn't be if he had a chance to, but I like when he― nope not doing this" I stop myself and they laugh.

"love-struck Simone is so much more free and open, I love it" Jade voices and I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Esther's manicured hand holds something out to be and I take the box. "a pregnancy test?" I ask and she nods.

"Why do you have a―"

"pregnancy test in my bag? Well, it was for Dominique's wild nights so I'd like to be prepared but it came in handy somewhere eyes" She cuts Sloane off.

"hey!" Dominique frowns.

"am I wrong?" she says and we all laugh.

"go on now" Lupe urges me away. I hold the box with Alessandro on my mind the entire time.

"hey baby, the guestrooms are booked I presume?" Alessandro strides into our room where I am reading a book in bed.

"yeah, where is Dria?" I ask closing the book as he gets rid of his rings and watch to strip down into his boxers.

"in her room, sleeping. She loved the cars, I'm thinking of building a gocart range in the forest. Think she would like that?" he asks laying down, pulling me into his strong arms.

"she'd love it but you're spoiling her way too much," I say.

"but she's my Bambina," I turn around to see him frowning and I laugh at his antics. (little girl)

"mhm, but spoiled kids are a pain in the ass," I say and he chuckles.

"I need to tell you something," we say at the same time.

"Okay, you go first," I tell him.

"well, Gabriele was found dead at a casino probably a game went wrong or something. As for Sienna and Adrian, they're apparently together now" he says.

I let out a long series of laughs, rarely ending as he watches me.

"They can have each other, even in the afterlife because I ordered two hits, Damon is going after them" I confess.

"Okay then, was that what you wanted to tell me?" he strokes my hair as I shake my head.

"Okay, you're making me worried by your silence," he says and I try to shake all my doubts off.

"I-I" I struggle to start the sentence feeling my heart rate increase.

"I'm pregnant Alessandro," I say.

"Che cosa?" he blinks.

"I didn't think I'd have to repeat myself, "I say turning my back to him. What does he think happens when two people have more sex without condoms rather than with?

"sorry baby, I'm just shocked," he says hugging my body closer to him. "we're getting another baby from the stars," he buries his face in my neck.

"you're not mad?" I say.

"why would I be mad, this is the greatest thing a man can receive" He kisses my neck.

"I love you, Alexandria, and our baby so much. You'll never have to doubt that" he finishes.

"I love you too"