Chapter 46

Never in my entire life have I been so turned on during a meeting

Never in my entire life have I been so turned on during a meeting. Lord have fucking mercy on my poor unwillingly celibate soul.

"the biggest problem isn't our warehouse getting completely demolished, the problem is that Adrian knows our identities and somehow got the Russians against us" Simone stands up with her hands on the table.

"so we need to find him, get information out of him then let him fall into the burning fire of the underworld" She smiles.

"I checked the CCTV around his apartment, he left in a rush three days ago. I followed his poor digital trail to an atm in the city. Then he got into the car with a familiar face" The guy that I've learned is Amir says letting his hands travel over a display.

It shows Adrian getting into a car, for a second you can see the face inside. He zooms in and I freeze. I'll be celibate forever.

Sienna fucking Agnello.

"look who it is" Simone turns around with a sweet smile on her face. Too sweet. "your girlfriend"

"you are the one wearing the ring Simone, stop pestering me. Didn't you fuck this Adrian?" I spit.

"never talk about a woman's business like that again" she seethes before turning back.

"then we know the vipers work with the Russians, if you seek help from that big of an organization you must be in trouble. Gabriele and Vladimir are our targets, if they fall, at least a third of their empires do" she speaks gracefully, I watch her in awe.

"well we have the Italians, could check with the Americans as well if this leads to a war," Jonathan says.

"True, we have the upper hand. I'm tired of people acting like we don't" Sloane shakes her head.

"That's right, we'll make a plan, no one fucks with the saints right we're untouchable" Simone winks.

That's my girl.

"you want to go to war for your fiance?" Papà looks at me with bored eyes.

"we're already on rocky grounds with the Russians, Anton's uncle took over after his death by the Italians. I simply want to work with them towards a common goal" I say.

"you want to go to war with the fiance that has tried to kill you more times than you have fingers on your hands?" he says.

"I want to see the Russian empire fall, like it should have when we took over. And the Agnellos, let's not even talk about that" I say.

"you and Sienna were friendly," he says.

"This is not the time for jokes, if I knew it would bite me in the ass I wouldn't have," I say and he laughs.

"Calmati, sto scherzando con te," he says. (calm down, I'm just joking with you)

I look at him perplexed.