Chapter 30

She opens the door to her bedroom

She opens the door to her bedroom. She pushes me against it swiftly turning the lock. Wrapping her long slender arms around my neck, she pushes me down kissing me harshly.

"damn, woman" I mumble against her lips.

"mhm" she moans when my hands travel down from her waist to her back. "shut up" her hands drag over my shoulders and to the front of my chest.

She starts to unbutton my shirt while I push her pants down, never breaking the kiss. Her hands tug on my belt quickly ridding me of my pants.

She pulls away ridding her body of the oversized t-shirt. Her defined curls fall to her shoulders while she looks up at me with those big brown eyes.

My dick is hurting.

My gaze moves down with hers. Her full breasts in a little black lingerie top with small purple hearts. Down he slender waist and defined stomach. Over her widening hips and long slender legs.

I think I just came in my pants.

"Baby you're―" I start, she spins around walking away to the bed. My eyes trail down to her generous backside. "gorgeous" I say completely enchanted with her whole being.

"come here," she says after laying down on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows. I waste no time stalking over to her, I hoover on top of her, hooking my finger around the flimsy piece of fabric she calls underwear before pushing it down her legs.

I hold myself up with one hand, snaking my hand behind her back to unclip her bra. "slut" she scoffs. "only for you" I kiss her lips. Propping myself up on my knees my right-hand trail up her naked thigh.

She sighs wrapping her arms around my neck, shoving her tongue into my mouth with a moan. I place my thumb on her clit rubbing it in small circles. Her back arches pushing her nipples against my hot skin, as if I'm not on the verge of coming in my fucking boxers.

"Alessandro" she moans waving her hand through my hair and tugging on it slightly. I groan pulling away, swiftly turning us around so that she's on top of me.

"straddle my face" I rasp taking in the sight of her beautiful body on top of me. How did I get so lucky?

She watches me, I see the wheels turn in her head before her eyes light up. She sets her knees above both of my shoulders, I quickly realized where she's getting when she lays her body down. Her face is directly in front of my throbbing cock.

"You're a wild one huh?" I say as I kiss the insides of her thighs. Her pretty pussy is so wet it leaks down to her thighs, and I lick my lips.

"who got you this wet?" I rasp.

"who got you this hard?" she retorts pushing down my boxers freeing my dick. Her soft hand wraps around it, I tense taking a deep breath.

"you, only you," I say with a smirk on my face. I run my hands over her ass, still kissing her thighs as dark marks start to form.