Chapter 05

I strap on the combat boots before letting the baggy black cargos fall over them

I strap on the combat boots before letting the baggy black cargos fall over them. I have a tight long sleeve shirt that hugs my body well. Shrugging a black hoodie over it I add the finishing touch.

My ski mask.

Saints, my little gang always goes Masked. No one knows our identities, nor that I'm a woman. Only the four of us, plus Adam and Rafael.

Getting all five of our members into different cars I feel the adrenaline building as we near our target. We get there faster than anticipated, I'm driving the fastest car on the market right now though. Not a huge surprise.

Me: kiss Alex goodnight for me.

Adam: of course, be safe!

I put my phone back down again. Slowing down I park at a scheduled spot. All our cars are deadly silent due to Sloane who managed to put some sound barrier or shit that almost completely silences any trace of sound.

The van with Amir and Sloane in it is parked further away. Two sports cars pull up beside me, and Jonathan as well as Adrian steps out of the vehicles. Their masks cover their faces completely except the eyes.

"all clear?" I say into the headpiece.

"Clear!" he stated and we start to influence the building.

"I take the office, Jonathan takes the drugs and Adrian messes up the weapons" I hiss and the mumble a yes boss before leaving.

I quickly find the office before picking some locks and accessing the hidden folders. Scanning everything with my phone I feel unease settle in my stomach.

"boss," a panicked Amir says in my ear and I stop in my tracks.

"the place is surrounded they knocked out the heat cameras and managed to play three loops. Get the heck out of there!" he says and I slowly stand up with my back to the door.

"I know you're here" I state calmly hearing a dark chuckle from behind me.

I turn around to face the insanely attractive man. Mesmerizing brown eyes connect with mine as I take in his appearance. Dark brown fluffy and silky hair, soft waves and it looks silky smooth.

His chiseled face makes him look like he was bathed in sunlight before being born, as well as the tan skin on his body. His eyes never leave mine and I still hold onto my calmness.

The man is double my size, which I know clearly works out not only by how his dress shirt fits close to his body. I know it from having him as a bottom and a top. The loose dress pants look neat against the Tom ford's on his feet.

If he wasn't a bastard maybe I would've made a move. Again. But he is and I need to get home to Alex, alive.

"I see, after these years I finally caught you," he says, he sounds nothing like he did that night. His voice is cold as ice, scary even. The look in his eyes is even worse.