Chapter 47

"I've got him in the basement at the warehouse," Alessandro says as I place my legs on either side of his legs

"hmm?" I hum running my hands down his chest.

"a-and― fuck" he breathes grabbing my rotating hips.

"go on" I tilt my head.

"he's battered up but I left the rest for y-you," he says clutching my hips.

"good boy, almost makes up for Sienna" I roll my eyes starting to get off him.

"c'mon baby, it's been over two weeks" he pushes me back.

"Alessandro think with something else rather than your dick for once" I scowl.

"I'm not even sure if I have a dick right now" he grumbles.

"should've thought about that before you stuck it inside of a bitch" I retort back.

"Are you serious, I didn't even know you back then?" he says.

"well your taste is ass, how desperate can you be?" I get off him.

"Are you not joking? Why are you wearing the ring if my taste is so ass?" he grabs my wrist pulling me back down again.

"Because you're rich and it's pretty" I smile sarcastically.

"Woah, you really need some dick huh?" he grabs my chin to pull my face closer.

"I do not" I scoff.

"that's why you're moody," he says.

"Are you calling me a bitch?" I say. His eyes go from lustful to shock. "because it sounds like you're calling me a sex-crazy bitch" I say.

"I did not say that, but if the shoe fits" he shrugs with a smirk.

"Alessandr―" I stop when a sudden wave of nausea hits me.

I rub my collarbone, closing my eyes. Trying to swallow the feeling down as I take a deep breath.

"hey baby, are you okay" he frowns tugging me closer to him. One hand to my neck and the other to my forehead.

"yeah, yeah, just a little lightheaded. Won't kill me" I say.

"come here and let's take a nap, shall we?" he asks. I nod, and he lays us down on the bed before wrapping his strong arms around me. His scent calms my body down and I feel safe in his embrace.

"I love you," I say holding him tighter and he chuckles. "I'm sorry"

"I love you too, Η βασίλισσά μου," he says kissing my head and I doze off feeling him peck my temple. (my queen)

"Are you okay, you don't look too good. Would you like a drink?" I say as the heavy metallic door opens.