Chapter 31

"Alessandro stop pestering your sister" Μαμά mumbles casting me a sharp look

"she took my fucking ph―"

"I do not wanna hear!" her accent comes out. I glare at her but she stares me down harder making me turn my head.

"Αυτό σκέφτηκα" she mutters.
(that's what I thought).

"help Mariabella with her shoes― Eduardo!" mother shouts.

"mamma, calm down," Luciano says.

"Luciano you calm down when your son is one step closer to being the leader of a shit show― Eduardo!" she shouts after our father.

I look at her as I buckle Maria's shoes. "she's been like this for long?" I ask and she nods her head quickly.

"I can come live with you please?" she says.

"not right now, in the summer for a bit yeah," I say.

"mamma, are you okay?" Leonardo asks.

"I'm fine my sweet, sweet Αγόρι" she coos taking him into her arms.
(boy).

"Menopause" Marcello whispers to Matteo not so quietly.

"Τι the fuck did you just say, I have not raised you to b―" my father wraps his arms around her kissing her temple. (what)

"Annalise amore, Calmati," our father says.

"Is everybody ready, Alessandro?" he looks at me, I nod holding my arm out for Mariabella. She takes it and the other gets claimed by Aurora.

"zio Alessandro" she giggles, I lift her with one hand into my arms.

The large blacked-out limousine is parked on the driveway. First, the kids make it in safely, I'm the last one to step in. My father gives the chauffeur a sign and he starts driving. It's about an hour away.

I pick up my phone to check if Simone has seen my message with the address. Weirdly enough it hasn't been seen and I sent it yesterday. I rub my jaw anxiously, what if she won't make it?

I take a deep breath, I'm just stressing myself out. She wouldn't, not without telling me.

Right?

I know we've been having our ups and downs recently but I'd like to think we sorted it out last week after the eventful night. We even talked about what we would want in the feature, and she told me about her dream life. We were fine honesty, just basking in each other's presence. We're both just preoccupied with work, not to mention Alexandria's father is in the picture now.

Damon Dawson.

I had nothing against the guy. He's loyal the entire time he works for you. Excellent at doing his job, we had a little miss conception when I had him kill an important Russian and he needed to go underground. Safe to say he got his revenge by stealing twelve million dollars.