Chapter 29

"dammy look, the dragon" Alexandria patts Damon's leg repeatedly as she watches the screen with big eyes

"It's going to hurt him, لا تنظر!" he covers her eyes but she pushes his hand down. (don't look)

"I'm no scared― ahhh!" she screams jumping into his arms.

"It's okay baby I got you, I got you" he whispers. She's too young to catch the double meaning but I do.

The past three weeks have been rather eventful. Alexandria has spent a lot of time with her biological father, but still, she calls Alessandro her dad. I'm happy that he doesn't mind, she'll grow out of it when she realizes. At the end of the day he isn't her father and as things are looking the role might be empty.

Alessandro and I are going through a rough path to put it lightly. We argue almost every time we see each other, it's always over small things too. I still feel this strong pull towards him but there is too much going on with the gang wars. Either I'm working or I'm with Alexandria, we're both stressed all the time.

I think the last time we slept together was two weeks ago, two fucking weeks. I want to I really do.

I guess we're just going through a period, it'll be alright. I still lo― care about him a lot.

Simone: are you coming over?

I bite my nail as I send the message, he's been busy these past few days. I can't help but feel like I'm bothering him.

Alessandro: if I have time.

Simone: okay...

I slam the phone down on the counter before taking a deep breath. I will not cry over a man that isn't even labeled mine.

I decide to put my headphones on to calm down. I move away from the kitchen counter to the sink. I start to wash the dirty pots that don't go into the dishwasher.

I hum along to the lyrics feeling myself grow tranquil. I don't notice the presence behind me until a familiar scent hits my nose. I take a deep breath feeling arms wrap around me.

"good evening, amore. I missed you" he rasps into my ear after taking my headphones off and laying them down beside us, successfully freeing the butterflies in my stomach.

"I missed you too Alessandro" I smile to myself.

"how much?" he kisses my ear, softly down my neck. Back and forth, I melt into his front with a sigh.

"enough for the both of us" I finish drying the last pot before turning around. What meets me makes me want to jump him and frown at the same time.

His hair is messy and his eyes are sunken with dark circles around him. His stubble is longer than he usually lets it be. He appears to be heavily sleep deprived, drained even.

"oh my goodness" I hold my hand over my mouth.

"that bad?"

"no, no I'm sorry you look gorgeous, sexy even," I say. "but are you okay?"

"I'm okay, work is just work. You, how has your day been?" he asks.

"I'm okay, nothing much besides work. I scheduled a nail and hair appointment, I think I want braids" I say.

"hmm, send me the bill and I'll pay for it" he moves his hands from the counter to my waist, pulling me into him.

I nod.

"give me a kiss," he says leaning down.

"ask for it nicely" I raise my eyebrows.

"Can you give me a kiss?" he says, I raise my eyebrows. "please".

"good boy, come here" I grab his chin pulling him down to give him a soft and sweet kiss. His lips are soft as usual, tasting like faint mint. He kisses me deeper each time we go for air and I feel my body begin to tremble with desire.

I could kiss him for weeks.

I draw back against the counter, my lungs are burning with the need for oxygen but my body is burning for something else.

He lifts me up on the counter inviting his tongue into my mouth. A slight moan falls from my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands roam my body, leaving a trail of fire behind them. Our breathing gets heavier with every passing second. I gasp pulling away, his tongue finds my neck immediately.

"you're so fucking amazing" he rasps. I thank him with a soft sigh while wrapping my leg around his waist to push him closer. I can't feel his erection against my pussy.

"Simone what― woah damn"

I stop kissing Alessandro and immediately jump down from the counter.

"could you not?" I scowl looking at Adam.

"I don't know about you but I eat from that counter. Could you not?" he retorts swiftly.

"whatever, let's go upstairs" I reach up to whisper in Alessandro's ear.

"walk in front of me," he says. I cast a quick glance down at his pants that has a very prominent boner in them.

"I haven't even touched you yet" I snicker with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"shut up"

I split this chapter into two because of what happens next ;)