Chapter 40

"Simone what ar―"

"Simone what ar―"

"shut up" I stride past Damon. Stomping my way into the room and slamming the door shut.

Who does he think he is? Who the fuck does he think he is?

I pull out the drawer, grabbing the white gun. It has some gold parts, such as the trigger. Sainte is engraved with real gold on the side of it.

I grab the magazine with the golden bullets, reloading the gun, I shut the drawer storming out of the room and then towards the door.

Swinging it open, Alessandro moves his gaze up from the phone. I raise the gun. His eyes widen, and I pull the trigger.

"fucking hell woman!" he dodges. Quickly he bends my wrist down and I drop the gun.

"let go," I say.

"Are you out of your mind?!" he says pushing me into the apartment and closing the door after him.

"who's fault do you think that is?" I say turning around.

"don't walk away from me" he spits.

"watch me" I throw over my shoulder, walking down the corridor, past the open space hearing footsteps behind me.

"Should I be concerned?!" Damon shouts from the couch.

"for his well-being? If you want to?" I shout.

"Simone stop walking away from me!" Alessandro.

"go fuck yourself!"

"if you'll be watching," he says.

I stop for a second to send him a nasty glare. I push the door open to my room, I would slam it but a hand stops me.

"I've had enough," he says closing the door after him and turning the lock.

"sit down," he says.

"no" I raise my hands in the air in frustration.

"sit down" he continues calmly.

"no, don't― you can't just come in here and tell me what to do" I stress.

"Simone" he walks towards me placing his large hands on my cheeks. My eyes blur as I stare into his. "sit down" he whispers.

I give in sitting down on the bed.

"how are you?―"

"you're getting married" I whisper.

"Sienna and I, we―"

"so there's a we now? You know what just get out, go home to your woman" I look away from him.

"I'm with my woman right now, the only woman I've ever wanted" he speaks softly.

"don't lie to me," I say.