Chapter 25

My eyes peel open, the sun shining brightly through a slight slit in between the curtains

I sigh rubbing my eyes, stirring slightly. One thing stops me, the weight on my lower back. My hair is sprawled all over a chest that is rising and falling, soundlessly.

I angle my head peering up at his tranquil face. The stubble spotting his sharp jaw, his pink lips slightly parted as he sleeps. His long eyelashes make me scowl to myself, his hair is disheveled to all sides.

I lift my fingers to lightly trace the tattoos on his chest. He groans in his sleep, his voice so husky it sends chills down my spine. Alessandro pushes me closer, wrapping his arms around me tighter forcing my head to lay in the crook of his neck. His face gets buried in my hair as he lets out a deep sigh.

"Oh, il mio cuore" he mumbles.

I ponder on whether I should stay in his warm embrace or wake him up. After the club, he casually kidnapped me again, this time I didn't put up much of a fight. I'll enjoy this calm before the storm.

I sigh snuggling into his hard yet comfortable body. The feeling in my stomach couldn't quite be described. I don't feel the stress I feel every time I wake up. I don't feel like throwing up either and the strangest thing is that I'm hungry.

I'm never hungry in the morning.

Or maybe I am, most of the time my stomach is filled with anxiety that has me full at the start of the day.

I've laid in his arms for a small eternity. Basking in the sense of calmness for a while now. I lightly push my lips against the soft skin of his neck. He doesn't stir so I continue kissing all over the gentle skin. He smells amazing. His natural scent is manly and tender.

He tilts his neck to the side and I continue further until I freeze.

"Alessandro?" I say softly.

"hmm? Don't stop" he says groggily, I look up seeing his eyes flutter slightly as they adjust to the sunray shining directly on his face.

"you were awake?" I scowl turning my head away from him.

"your soft lips could pull any man back from the dead," he says. I roll my eyes sitting up, successfully straddling his lap.

"Really?" I grab his hands putting them at the side of his head.

"mhm," he peers up at me with a light smile blessing his handsome face.

His dimple pokes out with the motion, his hair makes him look careless but free. Right now he looks free from the usual coldness that shields his dark beautiful eyes.

"don't look at me like that," I say.

"Like what?" he raises his eyebrows.

"like that" I lace our hands together.

"give me a kiss and I'll stop" he winks.

"nuh uh, not before brushing," I say pushing off him and leaving for the bathroom. He groans but I hear footsteps behind me.

I grab my gray electric toothbrush standing beside his black one before squirting toothpaste onto it. I brush my teeth as he stands behind me with a hand on my naked hip under his dress shirt.

He stares at me through the mirror and I'm suddenly aware of how my face is rid of makeup and I just woke up with my type four hair anywhere and everywhere.

"I'm going to carve your eyeballs out if you continue staring at me," I say spitting the toothpaste out before going to wash my face in cold water.

"Alessandro," I say in a low threat turning around after drying and moisturizing my face.

"Simone" he leans in with his hands on either side of my body.

"stop" I grimace up at him while tying my hair up in what an owner of a haystack would call a neat bun.

"give me that kiss then" he leans down.

"Will you stop looking at me if I do?" I whisper against his lips.

"no, will you kiss me either way?" he mumbles back, our lips brushing with every letter. Successfully sending shivers down my spine.

"mhm," I press my lips against his in a soft kiss. He hoists me up beside the sink. His body moving to stand in between my legs, one hand on my thigh. The other one is at the side of my neck tilting my head up for his tongue to meet mine in a deeper sense.

"Alessandro" I whine pulling away but he follows right after.

"can get enough of you," he says with his hand falling to my inner thigh, I snap out of it. His head falls to my neck as he starts to make out with it instead.

Laugh out loud.

"hmm, I have to collect Alexandria from her aunt," I say tugging on his hair.

"How is Bambina holding up?" he asks, his tone sincere, and my heart flutters.

"she's good, missing you I guess. You're the only thing she talks about" I admit letting out a chuckle.

"Really?" he pulls away with a smile on his face that has my heart melting.

"yes, Alexandriandro needs to meet her," I say and he chuckles. I left out the part where she wanted him to be her dad. She even referred to him as daddy when she talked about us.

"Mommy and daddy need to marry each other. Alexandriandro needs to be with us and the dragons" She had smiled up at me and I had to swallow the burning in my heart.

"let's go get her then" he grabs my hand leading us out of the bathroom.

"Pardon?" I say.

"let's go see little princess" he nods throwing a pair of shorts at me before grabbing his keys and a shirt from his closet. The way he's doing it all in a rush makes me smile.

Well, that was before he scooped me up in his arms. Carrying me out of the mansion.

A calm and cute little chapter today

A calm and cute little chapter today. They're getting comfortable now, hope you enjoyed it!