Chapter 37

I've been here for three days, it's honestly not that bad except people are watching me all the time, also I've been brought in for questioning around eleven times

I already told Alessandro the short version of the story.

Somehow I have to get home, now. I know there are people taking care of Alexandria, Damon probably, or Sloane. Maybe Rafael.

Shit, Adam.

I slowly get up from the bed refraining to move my side too much. I found out that I broke two of my ribs and they punctured my left lung. That's why I passed out and why it hurts to breathe.

I walk over to the door, there are no guards in my room anymore. They stand outside now.

"Can I pass, I need to speak to Alessandro" I say.

"boss didn't say anything about that, no can do lady"

"Did your boss tell you who I am and what the fuck I'll do if you don't let me pass?" I say.

"you don't scare me, Puttana" he spits.

"hmm?" I tilt my head in a scoff.

Casting a glance towards his belt with a gun tucked into it. His gaze follows just as I wanted to, I send an uppercut to his chin while grabbing the gun.

He stumbles back slightly.

"get down on the ground" I point the gun at him watching the other guard aim at me.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you. You think I'm not here for a reason huh, you think they'd be happy if you killed me?" I scoff looking at the man. "lower your weapon" I say, he does.

"Now you― I said down," I notice him trying to stand up. "on your knees"

I watch him send eye signals to the other guard. "if you move an inch ill send a bullet straight through this imbecile's skull" I throw over my shoulder.

"apologize" I smile down at the man in front of me.

"not to a fucking Contadino" he grits.
(peasant)

"uh, uh wrong. Try again" I tap the gun against his jaw.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"good boy, that wasn't so hard right? Now we don't call women whores do we? Maybe you need a punishment" I redirect the weapon to his hand pulling the trigger without blinking.

I feel myself get grabbed. Both arms are in a stronghold as the guard drags me through the mansion. "let go you fucking pig" I say. My sideburns, if I pass out again I will make sure to give him the most painful death I can muster.

I'm dragged into a room full of voices. My head down. "Capo" the guard pulls my head up by my hair.

"I swear to fuck if you touch me one more time," I say and his grip tightens.