Chapter 10

She's going to be the death of me

I take her cold hand as I maneuver my way around the club, and out the corridor. I quickly grab the key card in my pocket to open my office.

I let her walk in first. My eyes trail down to her glorious backside.

Lord have mercy.

She casts a glance over her shoulder. No doubt catching me eye fucking her without shame. I'm not one to be blamed when she's so damn stunning.

Stunning, Alessandro? Really.

What is wrong with me?

"Can I sit in your chair?" she blinks at me.

"no."

"Okay then" she whispers.

I stride over to where she's standing. I want to kiss her, I really fucking do. But I don't do kissing, why would this come to my mind now? She's no different from the rest.

Her lips meet my neck in a sloppy suck. My body reacts on its own as I instantly tilt my head to give her more access. I can feel her full lips curl into a smirk against my skin.

Her perfectly manicured hand falls down my chest and onto my belt. "you want this?" she whispers softly as a question in my ear.

A strange, stick and warm feeling washes over me. What the fuck was that? It's making me feel fuzzy and nauseous. Giddy? I don't fucking know.

No one has asked me that before.

It's not like I didn't want to stick my dick into whatever chick I was with. I always make sure I have consent either way but no one has actually asked me.

What is this disgustingly weird feeling?

She looks up at me and I answer with a quick nod of my head.

"I'm going to need words, Alessandro" my name rolls from her tongue in her sultry. A deep groan emits from my throat.

"I want this," I say flatly looking into her deep brown irises. I can tell her eyes are searching mine for extra reassurance. I feel the corner of my lips starting to rise, it caught me off guard but I make them fall just as fast.

"Good, I'm going to suck you dry now" she whispers.

I take a deep breath when her hand rubs over the prominent bulge in my pants. I groan as she falls to her knees.

Her hands move to quickly undo my belt. Tugging the zipper down, with my pants and Calvin Klein boxers my dick is out in the open.

She gives the head a little kiss, I groan when her hand starts to stroke my shaft slowly but surely. Twisting her hand she wraps her glossy lips around my leaking tip before sucking.

The sound that falls from my lips seems to shock her just as much as it does me. "cazzo" I curse throwing my head back.

She finds a steady rhythm, Simone's head starts to bob up and down while her hand berks off the rest she can't fit.