Chapter 45

July 7th

July 7th.

Alexandria's birthday went well, I can't believe she's three now. Alessandro and Damon got way too many gifts. One thing I don't understand is why Alessandro got her a whole wardrobe worth of riding clothes.

We don't even live near a stable.

"Happy birthday Asshole" I kiss Alessandro's lips just as he moves through the door.

"don't remind me," he holds me by my hips.

"twenty-nine huh?" I say.

"Think I could give you twenty-nine orgasms in a night?" he says with my hands on his chest.

"That's like two point five per hour," I say.

"is that a challenge?" he asks.

"Depends, are you trying to kill your girlfriend?" I say.

"girlfriend sounds way too chil―"

"Papà!" Alexandria's feet hitting the floor echos through the apartment. I step out of the way, Alessandro crutches down to let her run into his arms.

"Princess!" he throws her up before catching her, pecking her forehead as she giggles.

Simone, do not stop using condoms. Do not stop using condoms.

"Happy birthday" she holds his face.

"thank you" he pecks her cheek again.

Condoms. Use them.

"Are you okay mommy?" Alexandria turns her head towards me.

"Yeah, you okay? You look flustered" Alessandro adds.

"I'm just peachy" I smile.

"Ragazza strana" Dria shakes her head.

"yes princess, your mom is very weird" he nods.

"you're teaching her Italian?" I say.

"mhm, and Greek, I would do Spanish as well but she will mix them up too much. Besides that Damon is teaching her Arabic" he says.

They've been getting along much better after a few important boundaries were made.

"I have your present," Dria tells him. He sets her down and she grabs his hand. They walk away.

"the party ma organized starts at seven!" Alessandro shouts from the hallway.

Well.

19th of August.

"brunch?" I say hiding my excitement from Sloane as she sits down in the restaurant chair.

"yes," she smiles.

"it's just us, why are we sitting by this big table? Completely stacked with food, I eat. A lot, but this is. Too much even for me" I say.