Chapter 43

It's Christmas morning

I detangle myself from Alessandro's limbs which are sprawled all over the bed. He makes a sound of displeasure, I give him a pillow and he stops fussing.

I walk into the connected bathroom, taking an everything shower leaving me smelling like nothing but roses. I lotion my body, making sure my skin is soft and smooth.

I grab the lingerie set I brought some days ago. It's purple, tiny with a lot of cleavage. Lace of course, with a tiny flimsy fabric to cover my pussy. I roll my eyes putting on the purple robe with white fluff on the edges, Sloane insisted on making it a bit more Christmasy.

I walk out of the bathroom finding Alessandro with his glasses on while he scrolls on his phone. "merry Christmas bab―" the sentence dies in his throat. My hands move to untie the knot and the robe falls to the floor.

He tries to speak but no full sentence leaves his lips as I approach him. I get on the bed crawling towards him, and he swallows.

I swing my leg over his lap, straddling him in his boxers. "Merry Christmas," I say pushing my boobs up in his face. His pupils grow as his eyes darken with lust.

"well good morning to you too" he whispers with wide eyes.

I kiss his collarbone, his shoulder, up his jaw, and to his lips. Tasting the faint mint on his tongue I pull back "you were already up?" I say.

"mhm, I needed to check on Maria and Bambina," he says.

"aww," the corner of my lips lift before I devour his lips again.

"When did you buy this?" he pulls away, eyes glued to the fabric of my bra.

"few weeks ago" I mumble against his lips.

"it's gorgeous, you make it look gorgeous"

"Alessandro stop talking," I say with a roll of my hips, he groans. His hips push his bulge up against me.

"What, I can't admire my woman?" he asks.

"you could please her as well" I huff.

"that I c―" there's a sharp series of knocks on the door.

"I hope no one is indecent― get dressed and join us for breakfast. Μη με κάνεις να έρθω εκεί μέσα" Annalise's voice sounds behind the door. (don't make me come in there)

"yes, Μαμά" Alessandro sighs.

I glare at him.

"come on, we'll be quick," he says.

"she said she woul―" a soft sigh leaves my lips.

His fingers softly rub my clit while turning us around. My back hits the plush covers as he pushes my underwear down my legs.

"wide open for me baby," he says, moving his body in between my thighs. I spread my legs further for him while he removes his boxers.

Slowly he grinds his dick through my wet folds, a shaky breath leaves my lips. My heart starts beating faster as he pushes in. I arch my back, meeting his body with a moan.

I drop my hands to touch him but he quickly holds my wrists over my head with one hand.

He smirks down at me, starting to move his hips at a slow pace. Teasing the pleasure out of my body, his thumb rubs my clit in barely there circles.

"Alessandro" I whine for him to do something.

"Simone" he mocks but his tone is husky through the airiness.

"fuck me, faster," I say looking up at him through my lashes.

"I fucking love you" he smashes his lips against mine, hips moving faster. I gasp, and his tongue finds mine in a groan.

He lets my wrists go as I move my hands over his shoulder to his back, toned with muscle, tensing underneath my touch.

He pulls away letting his lips trail my jaw, my neck, everywhere. My mouth ends up by his ear, moans falling endlessly from my lips.

"fuck" he whispers rubbing faster to match the pace of his thrusts. I lay there and take it, with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"This feels good, you feel good" I moan in his ear. "I love you"

"I love you too, my beautiful Woman" he groans.

He slides inside of me a few more times before I'm coming on his cock, him following right after.

"how long was that?" he asks.

"Seven minutes" I turn my head to look at the watch.

"Good"

"nope, no more" I turn my head when Alessandro tries to feed me another piece of pasta with lobster

I've eaten for three starved men.

"ahh" Alexandria opens her mouth, and he smiles feeding her it instead.

"so, what do you think?" Eduardo looks up from his plate.

"Everything is delicious, I think I might go into a coma" I hold my stomach, and the table laughs.

I wasn't joking.

"I'm glad you like it," he says with a nod before turning to Annalise.

"Alessandro get another piece of food near me and I might actually explode" I shake my head.

"but you look so pretty when you eat, I like having you fed," he says.

"and I like to be able to walk, not roll," I say, he chuckles.

"God am I seeing a Christmas miracle, is Alessandro Lombardi smiling?" Alessandro's elder brother Luciano says while feeding one of his kids.

The table stops to watch Alessandro whose face now resembles a brick wall. "I missed it" Marcello frowns.

"Stupidi, tutti voi" Alessandro scoffs and his brothers laugh. (stupid all of you)

"Papà, can I have?" she points to the past on his fork, opening her mouth.

"of course princess" the charming grin blesses his face again, his right dimple making an appearance. I swoon.

"I saw it!" Marcello chuckles before getting a fork thrown at his face.

"Merry Christmas" Matteo raises his glass of wine with a nod.

"Merry Christmas," we all say.