Chapter 06

"I'm going to miss you" I kiss Alexandria's cheeks multiple times

"duh, it's me" she giggles.

"aren't you going to miss me back?" I gasp and she nods furiously.

"I'm going to miss you to the moon and back," she says dramatically and I kiss her one last time before handing her to Adam.

"by Adam" I let him kiss my cheek.

"bye Simone, be careful for us alright?" he says.

"always" I deadpan and he chuckles shaking his hand. I walk away.

"I love you!" they shout.

"yeah, yeah don't go cheesy on me" closing the door and making my way into the limo that's by the driveway.

"boss" the four of them greet. Let me introduce you to the saints.

Sloane who's my best friend and gear manager.

Amir who is the genius of the group, why he's the computer guy is pretty self-explanatory.

Jonathan is super discreet and our hitman, a top assassin.

And Adrian, he's who he is. Weapon manager.

Then there's me, the boss. I formed this gang as a sixteen-year-old. But back then it was just me and Sloane, we were dealers back then.

Good times.

"the masks," I say to Sloane. She opens her bag. She hands the boys full coverage masks. Then she turns to me handing me a black lace one with feathers.

It matches my black dress perfectly, and some white pearls hang from it, just like the pearl necklace on me.

The reason for us having less coverage on our faces is that dangerous people will think that we're just dates. They'll assume Adrian is the leader as usual, just because he's the bigger of the guys.

Tall and muscular.

Either way, the attention won't be on me. Then the knowledge of Sainte won't increase.

"you look beautiful," I tell Sloane letting my eyes fall over her. She's in a maroon silk dress, her skin looks warm and healthy against it. Her mask is black as well.

"you look stunning as well" she smiles.

"thank you" I hum gazing out of the windows.

"Really, no compliment no nothing to us?" Jonathan gasps.

"you guys look less shit than usual" I give him a blank look.

"I'll take it" he shrugs.

"you boys look very handsome," Ane says and they smile at her, she's such a sweetheart. Don't let it fool you though, sometimes she's painfully stupid. And dangerous.