Chapter 24

Saturday came quickly, almost too quickly

"Mama?" Alexandria rubs her eyes as she leaves the door to my bedroom open after her.

"hey baby, did you have a good nap?" I ask her smiling widely.

I lift her up on the bed, placing her down on my lap. She instantly sticks her hand into my fruit bowl, grabbing a grape.

"yes, I no dream this time," she says munching on the purple fruit.

"That's good, sweetie," I say taking off her bonnet to massage her scalp with some oil.

"I have a question mommy?" she says.

"mhm"

"can Alexandriandro be my daddy?" she says, I choke on the raspberry in my mouth, coughing harshly.

"What?" I wheeze.

"Can he be like mommy but a boy?" she looks up at me like I'm dumb.

"Dria it doesn't work like that," I say softly.

"yes― Zio Gio is Violetta's daddy and Star is her mommy. I want Alexandriandro to be my daddy" she crosses her arms.

"why?" I say, my heart aching knowing her not having a father will be a bigger problem than I thought, if she reacts like this early on.

"because he's just so wonderful" she talks with her hands.

I'm not sure if she even knows what wonderful means.

"he's so kind and-and tall, and sweet and he likes I and mommy," she says looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"but don't you know what we say?" I poke her stomach with a playful smile on my face.

"mommy and Alexandria forever" she smiles widely.

"yes mommy and Alexandria forever!" she shouts jumping at me like a koala.

"and Alexandriandro" she whispers in my ear.

Fuck.

"Can you hear me, Simone?" Amir's voice flows through the earpiece in my left ear. It looks like a black hearing aid, therefore less suspicious.

"loud and clear" I tap it.

"good, Vincent just entered VIP lounge 4 with six other men and seven strippers," he says.

"got it," I say.

Great, six other disgusting pigs getting lap dances while their wives are at home waiting for them.

Men.

"two beers and four whiskeys, the one with extra ice" Sloane lifts up a tray, lining up the drinks.

The one with extra ice has poison in the ice cubes. That way it won't taste weird and will be harder to track.