chapter one// catastrophic//l.h.

Reminder/ Note:

before you proceed:

here's an excerpt from another ongoing story i have:

"i loved her against all reason, against all logic and odds and common sense." -l.h.

"i'm denying myself of these little things. and that's why i need to slip out of the door right now, like the coward that i am. because i knew myself well enough to know that if i told you this to your face, you could just look at me and say nothing at all and i would have stayed." -a.s.

---

hi, guys! this is me typing two years after this book ended. looking back this book was lowkey af.

i'm hoping that you guys would check out my other book, Catastrophic//l.h. on my page! it would mean a lot :)

there's actually a huge difference between this book and that fanfic because of the two year gap. my vocab has definitely improved, so please pleaaaaase check it out!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/71539968-catastrophic-l-h

also, if the link doesn't work and no such story appears to be available on my profile, please message me so i can do something about it asap! :)

love lots xx

-------

This story was originally on quotev, but i wanted to share it. it's already completed, so knock yourselves out. there isn't really any point to uploading this chapter by chapter anyways. i'm the original owner of the story btw.
Auslly fan. I have nothing against the Auslly thing, I'm actually a fan and I support the show. This is purely fanfiction.

Chapters One to Fifteen were amateur chapters, but they are under construction.

Also, several names, jokes, pictures, situations and puns mentioned in this fanfic, were from Fanfiction preferrences like WeHeartIt and Tumblr textposts. Also in Chapter Twelve: I Can Read Lips Like A Boss, most jokes and lines were borrowed from Tumblr Textposts and the Disney Show Sonny With A Chance. Several jokes and situations were borrowed from Tumblr Textposts, which I do not own.

Characters Ally, Trish, Dez and Austin are from the Disney Show Austin and Ally.

Characters Kathryn Rodriguez, Lance Rodriguez and Nicole Hernandez are fictional characters played by Chachi Gonzales, Sam Concepcion and Julia Barretto.

I repeat, I do not own most of the jokes, or situations, or characters, only the fictional ones such as Kathryn, Lance and Nicole. Also, bands One Direction, The Vamps and Five Seconds of Summer are mentioned in this story, and various other celebrities were mentioned in ChapterFifty Eight: Nightlight, but are only fictional situations. SongsRadioactive, Jetlag and California King Bed are not really owned by Kathryn Rodriguez.

A few of you might have already read the first twenty chapters from the other story: Something More. And also: He Was, She Was. These two stories were from my previous account @beabanana which I have deactivated. Yes, I also own that story, but Quotev was having 'issues' and my fanfic was a victim. So, I re-did it for an entire year. I really hope this version doesn't have the same issue again this time.

This fanfic has 75 Chapters in total which I will upload one by one every three days, depending on how this version of the story goes on it's first week.

(future author in two years typing here.)
Hi, guys! would you mind reading my other story Catastrophic? head on over to my profile and check that out pleeeeease.😊