Chapter Forty Eight: Piercings

Austin

"Kath," I muttered against her neck.

"Yes?" She asked me, smiling.

"Your phone keeps on ringing," I said, putting my hands on her hips and leaving a small kiss on her neck.

She rolled her eyes, at me. "That didn't seem to stop you before."

"Screw it," I said, kissing her neck and digging my hands into the pockets of her sweatpants. She laughed. "Just screw it all,"

"What?" I asked, pressing the phone against my ear. It was irritating to have this kind of interruption, but on the other hand I smiled at the fact that I knew her phone's password and she'd let me use it, and the fact that she was under me and she was clinging onto me.

"I'm guessing you've been busy," said Jimmy's voice. My eyes widened and I jumped back a little, making Kathryn scrunch her eyebrows in concern.

"Jimmy?" I asked, stuttering, and Kathryn laughed under me. I cocked an eyebrow at her and she folded her lips in, trying to muffle her laughs.

"Considering you have Kathryn's phone, I'm guessing you two are very busy," Jimmy was laughing and I rolled my eyes, sitting up straight, pulling Kathryn onto my lap. She just watched me as I talked to Jimmy on her phone, an amused smile on her lips.

"So," I said, putting my hand on her hip and making her smile. "What's this about?"

"Tell Kathryn Monique Campbelle and I have a meeting tomorrow, and I request the both of you to be there."

I looked up to her, mouthing a 'who?' and she shook her head. "Mo. My manager. She'll be coming from Cali in a few days."

"Anything else?" I asked. Kathryn bent down, kissing my neck. I smiled at her, but then she started to suck on the side.

"It's about your concert in three weeks," Jimmy said on the other line. Or I think I heard him say, my eyes were falling closed and were slowly rolling back into my head. I swallowed a lump in my throat. "W-What about it?"

I heard him talking, but I couldn't understand anything. All I focused on was her lips against my neck and how she was marking me. She was such a tease and it was annoying. She'd kiss me then gently suck on my neck then gently bite my ear, and her hands were tangled in my hair. She left a long kiss under my ear, it was gentle, and it was teasing.

"Kathryn," I grumbled, managing to say something. "Stop it."

"Stop what?" She asked against my neck, leaving another long kiss, making me grip her hip. "I don't know what you're talking about,"

Kath continued to suck on my neck, and I had to fold my lips in and bite down on them so I couldn't moan into the phone and to Jimmy who was still on the other line, talking. She cupped my cheek and leaned my head up a little for more space to kiss my neck more gently. Her fingers were soft against my cheeks and they were warm, but her lips were soft and needy and aggressive and teasing.

"Shit," I muttered.

"What was that?" Jimmy asked, catching my attention. Honestly only the half of it, the other half was still on the girl I had on my lap.

My breathing started to get heavier and my heart was racing. "N-Nothing,"

I heard Jimmy sigh, then laugh. "Is she kissing your neck?"

My eyes flew wide. "What?"

"Hormonal teenagers, I swear." I heard Jimmy mutter to himself, laughing.

After a long gentle kiss, she finally bit the skin of my neck gently and sucked on it, and I almost lost it. "Damn it," I gripped her hips even tighter and pulled her closer to me, putting the phone down on the coach though I hadn't ended the call yet. I was trying to not dig my nails into her skin or do anything, but I was losing it. "Kathryn, stop it. I mean it."