Chapter Fifty Nine: Nightlight

"Things are going to get alot awkward now." Kathryn sighed putting a pillow over her face again.

"And you say that because?" Ally asked.

"Because he just poured his heart out to her and she didn't even say a thing," Nicole said, then she rolled her eyes. "So cruel, Mikaela. Quite the heartbreaker you are."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO" she said, the pillow flying off of her face and almost hitting Ally. Thankfully Brad caught it, his hand clutching the pillow a few inches away from her face. Brad threw the pillow down. "Jesus," he said. "You're brutal as well. I leave you for an entire year and this is what you've become?"

"You aren't punk rock Simpson so suck it up," Kathryn retorted.

Brad held onto his chest. "I believe you've just broken my heart, Rodriguez."

"HA!" Ally said, pointing an accusing finger at Kathryn. "HEARTBREAKER!"

"I AM NOT"

"Mikaela you most definitely are," said Lance, giving her a knowing and taunting look, sipping into a carton of milk.

"Oh come on," said Kathryn, exasperated from the arguments her friends seem to find hilarious. "I have never broken a single heart. Name one time."

"OH COME ON" Kathryn almost yelled. "They're fans! Fans with a S. Not just singular. They're my tiny army. How do you expect me to date them all at once?!"

"But you're still breaking their hearts," said Ally, shrugging and having that know-it-all voice. "So that counts."

"Besides, ff you're complaining so much about not being able to date your army of fans, then you shouldn't have such a huge ass fanbase." Nicole said, making her roll her eyes.

"It does not!" she said. "I can't date them all! I mean I love them and they keep my world revolving and i really do love them but excuse me for not being to date them all," Kathryn argued back. "Give me someone that actually counts. Someone singular, someone that I can actually date? Someone I actually dated? Someone I intentionally broke? A heart I broke on purpose?"

"Taylor Lautner."

"He was a fling how dare you."

"Harry Styles."

"Another fling. We broke it off it was mutual decision."

"Nash Grier."

"He was an asshole, you all knew that," she answered, getting mumbles of "true" and "yeah" and so on (A/N: GUYS NASH GRIER IS NOT AN ASSHOLE I SWEAR).

"But did you break his heart?"

"He was as cold as fuck, there is no heart to break."

"Connor Franta."

"He's just a friend."

"Caspar Lee."

"HE'S OUR THIRD COUSIN LANCE HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT" Kathryn said, almost half yelling. Lance only fell off the bean bag chair, laughing. "YOU UNDEVELOPED TEENAGE FETUS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST EIGHTEEN YEARS"