Chapter Seventy: Gentlemen

"Smile, you idiots." And they did, and Nicole took the picture. She posted it as well, with the caption:

"@nicole_is_a_penguin: you guys suck. xoxo"

The post eventually started to get retweets and favorites and comments, a few of them like:

"@dawsonally: almost stabbed them, omg."

"@thevampsbradS: that was not fun."

"@rodriguezlance: almost got stabbed by my girlfriend. #relationshipgoals"

"potatokath: idjits"

"Get in the water, will you." Austin said, wrapping an arm around Kathryn's waist. She looked up at him. "And be with you? Made that mistake once, thanks."

He pouted. "Oh come on." he said. "Don't let that bikini go to waste,"

"You know," Ally said, resurfacing from the pool. "I'm really starting to think this whole 'fool-proofed' and 'elaborate'plan of yours was just some solid excuse to get us out in bikinis."

Someone swam next to her, resting his arms on the edge. Brad gave her a grin. "You've thought wrong, woman."

Trish scoffed. "Either way, the plan sucked."

"You think we don't know that?" Tristan asked, before heading underwater.

"Or," said Nicole, jumping into the pool, getting the other boys wet. Then she resurfaced, wiping her hair back. "A few specific guys knew that we were wearing thin cotton material, that when wet, would show what we wore underneath, which we girls call, a bra."

Lance laughed. "We have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about,"

Austin nodded. "We are gentlemen," Lance nodded in agreement, and so did Brad. "We treasure and respect our fine ass ladies."

Kathryn looked at him, took his hand from her waist and put it somewhere else- just right above her ass. She felt Austin tense, his eyes widening. They all started to grin at him, even more, when she finally put it on the spot.

"KATHRYN MIKAELA"

"You naughty kids you,"

"My horny blonde-haired teenage boy pop star senses are tingling,"

"Yo Austin," Lance hollered. He turned to all of them who were in the pool, eyes widened and face getting a bit red. "Don't have a rack attack," Lance grinned.

"Today," said Dez. "My baby boy becomes a man."

"My god you guys are so nasty,"

"Try not to get so attached, Austin."

Austin swallowed a lump in his throat. Then, he leaned down to Kathryn, whispering in her ear. "I'd like to not attack you right infront of these people right now," he said, his voice shaking. "So let go of my hand, will you."

Kathryn looked up to him, confused. "But baby, I'm not holding your hand?"

Everyone else laughed even more, and Austin realized that Kathryn was no longer holding his hand on her bum, and he was letting it stay there deliberately. Seeing how stunned and embarrassed he was, Kathryn grinned, held his arm gently, reached up on the tip of her toes and kissed below his ear. "I know a gentleman when I see one," she whispered.

Then she let go, then took off her white cotton v neck, rather slowly. "Catch," she said, throwing the fabric to Austin, who barely caught it. Then she let her long brown hair out of the ponytail, and it fell behind her back like a beautiful cascade that reached her waist. She took off her sunglasses quite slowly as well, and they all knew she was teasing Austin, giving him a few seconds to take in how she looked.