Chapter Twenty One: The Date Chronicles

-AUSTIN-

"Kath? Babe? Wake up." I said, shaking Kathryn awake. She still had her head on my shoulder and I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to. "Kathryn. Baby wake up,"

"Shh! Go away I'm a vampire!" She said, flinging her arm around and hugging my arm more tightly, still half asleep.

I laughed, bending down to kiss under her ear. A small smile spread on her lips while I pouted at her. "Baby? Wake up now please."

Her eyes flew open, but then she just closed it again. "Oi." I said, poking her. "Oi oi oi oi-"

She cracked an eye open at me. "You didn't crash the car, did you?"

I rolled my eyes. I know this is beyond adorable, but I think I'm starting to regret letting her go to sleep. I sighed, scooping her up in my arms and getting out of the car, which wasn't really that easy, but I did it anyways. She didn't struggle or try to get out of my grip at all, and that made me happy for some reason. I walked for some time and when I got there, I set her down on her feet.

"Where are we?" Kathryn yawned, stretching her arms and rubbing her eyes.

"Look around," I smiled at her. She did as I said and she looked back at me, smiling. "Why are we at the beach?"

"Because. I promised you the best date ever."

"Uh, no you didn't."

"Uh, yes I kind of did." Kathryn rolled her eyes. "Well what now?"

"Now," I said, smiling as I threw her a bag. "Go change."

"Change for what-"

"Just go," I said, pushing her into a stall. I went to the bathroom and changed into my swimming trunks and a polo. I came out of the stall just the same time as her, and I couldn't help but let my jaw drop.

"Austin, honestly. Very clever. Real kinky," Kathryn said, closing my mouth. She continued to fix her top and adjust her shorts, then she threw her hair to the side. I shook myself back into reality as I scanned her up and down, smiling. "And stop checking me out. I 'm gorgeous, I know,"

I rolled my eyes, laughing. See the thing is, I made her change into a bikini that really showed off alot of skin. But I didn't want anyone else to check her out, so I made her wear the bikini with shorts and a see-through top. "Why did you make me change into a bikini? It's almost like, seven in the afternoon."

"You've got alot of questions," I said, throwing an arm around her and walking down the beach. Not much people were here, and it was perfect to me.

"But whyyyyyyyyy." Kathryn whined under my arm. I laughed at her, tapping her nose. "You're adorable, you know that?"

"Guilty." She smiled at me like a child. We both laughed. I stopped walking by some palm trees, pulling her along with me.

"And we're stopping here because....?" She asked me. I pulled back a few leaves and a smile spread on her face easily. "Oh my god are you serious?!"

"Yes," I said, handing her her surf board. "I made you change into a bikini at seven in the afternoon because we will go night swimming."

Kathryn scoffed, her eyes still on the board. She let her fingers graze on it's side. "Pfft. Either that or you just wanted an excuse to see me in a bikini and check me out,"

I turned to her, my mouth slightly parted. She shot me a look, waiting for my real answer. "Fine. Sure. Something like that."

Kathryn laughed at me, pulling on a face. We walked down the beach until we saw a huge wave. "Well? Are we gonna ride that wave or not?"