Chapter Seventy Three: The Third

"What in the shit," Nicole smiled. "This is so romantic! Why do I not have these?!"

"Because." Ally grinned, sitting down on Kathryn's bed. "You, aren't celebrating the third. They are." Then she nodded to Kathryn, who was eating the plate of pancakes on her bedside table. She was smiling as she took another bite.

"Now the little fucker can't even stop smiling," Nicole said, putting the bouquet of roses down on the bed next to Ally, who picked it up. Nicole looked to Kathryn. "Stop smiling, you little fuck." Nicole grinned.

"You are so bitter, you know that?" Kathryn smiled at her, finishing the pancakes. "You can have one of the roses, if it helps."

"NO IT SHALL NOT HELP" Nicole said. "But I'll take one anyways."

Kathryn rolled her eyes, sitting down on the bed. She took the small card from the roses Ally was still busy smiling and smelling and fawning over.

'happy third.

i love you, kath.'

"Dear Lord, now she's smiling even more." Nicole said drastically, and Kathryn put down the card. "It's romantic, screw you, N."

"He really, really, really loves you, Kath." Ally smiled, giving the bouquet back to Kath. The bouquet was so big, it held together atleast thirty or forty roses that was wrapped up nicely with a big white bow. Nicole took the card out of Kathryn's hand. "Ya think?" she sarcastically asked, showing the card to Ally.

Then they both started screaming and giggling and fawning over the huge gesture Austin did. But Kathryn didn't seem to mind, she couldn't stop smiling from the roses and the pancakes.

"Wait," Nicole said. Then she opened the door. She was goon for awhile, until she let out a scream. Ally and Kathryn got down from the bed and were about to run over, until Nicole slowly came into the room, mouth wide-open, a look of shock and annoyance on her face.

"What?" Kathryn asked, alarmed. "What happe... oh."

Her voice died down when Nicole dragged in a huge white teddy bear. She struggled to, by the way. The teddy bear was so big, it was atleast four feet tall. It was adorable, so adorable it made Ally's jaw drop and Nicole annoyed. "Really? Are you serious?" She asked Kathryn, pointing to the teddy bear she dragged in. "Screw you, Kathryn Mikaela." she said, picking up the stuffed bear and throwing it to Kathryn, who fell to the ground, barely catching it.

'@hernandez_nicole: so jealous, i want to hit her.'

'@dawsonally: idk if i should scream or set the roses on fire'

'@kathrynrodriguez: omg shut up'

"You have officially 'beat her to it', lad." Connor laughed, passing his phone to Austin. Austin grinned, scrolling through Kathryn's twitter and instagram.

"@nicole_is_a_penguin: now she literally just cannot stop smiling'

"@dawsonally: omg kath i hate u :("