Chapter Thirty Two: That Manly Smell

-KATHRYN-

"To the hotdog stand! Onwards, smelly peasant!" I announced like an old herald, raising my arm like a sword. Nicole, Trish and Ally laughed, whereas Lance scoffed. "Really? Is that your thing now? Jumping on random stranger's back and calling them peasants?"

"OI! What the heck are you doing with my girlfriend?" Austin said laughing as he walked into the store.

Ally groaned. "Do you have to use the G Word all the time now?"

"Yes, bitter single pringle. Now shut up," Austin said. I rolled my eyes, jumping off of Lance's back. I shot him a look. "You still owe me a corndog."

"Got that," Lance said. I shrugged, and I felt Austin kiss my cheek. "I see you two talked it through, then?"

"Something like that," Lance and I said at the same time. We gave eachother the same look and burst into laughs.

"They're so creepy when they're together. Who knows what's going on in those dirty evil minds. Honestly their minds are a mystery to the mankind," Nicole whispered to Austin and he nodded.

"Eviiiiiiiiillll," Lance said, pointing an accusing finger at his girlfriend as he gave her his evil eye.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Lance Nikolo Rodriguez, you are literally the only 18 year-old living human being who has a mental age of five."

Lance shrugged, then threw an arm around her. "Don't act like you don't dig it."

"It's all so coupley in here," Ally piped in, pulling on a disgusted face.

"Just a friendly reminder that Nelson is still single," Trish coughed, and we all laughed. She rolled her eyes. "Forget it. It would take some sort of miracle for someone to take that kid out of the friendzone, and I don't think that miracle is coming around any time soon."

"Ah yes, the bitter single pringle." We all chorused.

"Screw you people," Ally grumbled. I threw an arm around her and started walking out the store, laughing. "Comeon, grumpy pringle. Don't mind them, I'll take you out to dinner."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT US?!" They yelled.

"Screw you people, ya'll need a diet," I yelled back.

"Man, why can she be a gangster and we can't?" I heard Austin whine to my brother. "I don't know, man. I don't know."

After another hour of constant whining, protests, flying shoes and a television set, I had no other choice but to let them come with us to dinner. "Seriously. Breakfast was on me this morning. How come it's always me who keeps on feeding you guys? Are you guys broke or homeless now? Deciding to be hobos for a day or something?"

"You're rich, our wallets are at home, the use of bank accounts are irrelevant, and you're rich, so yeah." Trish nodded.

"Oh joy." I sarcastically smiled. When we got to a restaurant which Trish apparently worked at, we had to have a take out and eat it somewhere else because the rest of us got mobbed at the Pizzeria. Ally was being mobbed too, so she didn't really notice that I was being half-strangled by my fans she was completely oblivious of. Right now we were walking down the slightly empty streets of Miami, drinks in our hands.

"Yeah, remind me again why do we have to be mobbed by fangirls every five minutes?" Ally said, fixing her ruffled hair.

"Because, I'm hot, famous, hot, famous, amazing, incredibly handsome, famous, ho-" I put a palm on my brother's mouth, annoyed. "Just a friendly reminder that lying is one of the seven deadly sins,"