Chapter Three: Le Pranks

Kathryn gasped at her cousin. "I now officially despise you as well, Allison Dawson."

"What?" Ally asked, smiling. "You and Austin being an item is actually a good thing!"

"No it would not," she argued. "I don't like him! He irritates me, like, damn!"

"Then why do you stay around each other, then?"

"Because we have the same group of friends," Kathryn said sarcastically, narrowing her eyes at the both of them."Unfortunately."

"Gurl deal with it." said Trish.

"Besides," she continued, waving off Trish's comment. "He amuses me. I've gotten quite used to irritating the guy and pulling pranks on him. It's like a hobby, you know? It makes me happy."

Ally turned to Trish, annoyed. "All I hear are lame excuses, let's just get out of here."

"DON'T LEAVE ME" Kathryn whined. "I just want to be clear on this, okay? I don't see anything in Austin. Like, at all. He's just a friend," She said, then the girls looked at her, horrified, and she realized what she had just said. "Wait, ew, no. Okay, not exactly a friend, he's like, my frenemy-ish? Yeah. frenemy. Something like that."

"You know, the two of you put together in the same room frustrates me," said Ally. She was always the one who had to deal with them. "Like, you make me want to punch the both of you right in the face."

Trish raised an eyebrow. "Sweetheart, as entertaining that would be and how determined you sound right now," she started to say. "You can't even climb a rock wall. So think of something else."

Ally only rolled her eyes. "The point is," she said. "You both agitate me. Like, seriously. The pranks need to stop."

"He started it!" she argued. They remembered when Austin had tried to prank her; he and Dez had planned to dump twnty gallons of orange paint on her, but Ally and Trish took the hit instead because of Austin's horrible trajectory.

Trish gritted her teeth. "We were orange for a week, Mikaela." she scolded.

"It wasn't my fault!" Kathryn tried to stop laughing. "After that ratchet prank of his I got him right back! I replaced the orange juice with Mac and Cheese powder, remember?" She said. "So basically I avenged you."

"But after that he decided to get even with you!" Ally argued back. "Again." She groaned, frustrated.

"But he didn't get even with me," Kathryn clarified. "It was Dez who ate the Oreos, remember? Austin replaced the white filling with tooth paste and offered it to me, but I gave it to Dez anyways."

Ally glared. "Dez had black teeth for five days, you nitwit."

"It's not my fault I don't eat Oreos on Tuesdays," Kathryn defended herself again.

"If you two don't stop this," said Ally. "I'm literally going to punch you."

(COMPLETED)He Was, She Was [Austin Moon/Ross Lynch Remake]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें