Chapter Thirty One:Dirty Little Pervert

-KATHRYN POV-

"So no more hard feelings, yeah?" Lance asked. We talked the whole issue through for the past two hours, and it took that long because the subject of him doing things he shouldn't me doing with my best friend was really awkward.

"Yeah, no more hard feelings." I smiled at him. He stared at me for a while and I gave him a look. "Don't give me that look. Just hug me already."

Lance laughed, pulling his arms out and wrapping me into the tightest hug ever. I laughed, wrapping mine around his shoulders. "You sneaky little asshole, don't do that again, is that clear?"

"Crystal." He said, kissing the top of my head. "God I missed you."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but even though you smell like the sewage pipes most of the time, I miss you being around too." I muttered into his shirt. He pulled away from me a little and looked down at me. "How's about this. Tomorrow, we go out. Like, the entire day. No fans, no working, no Austin or Nicole, nobody else. Just you and me, one on one little sis-big bro time."

"Spend some time with my smelly brother for a whole twenty four hours?" I asked.

"Yep," Lance said. "You up for it?"

"More than anything in the world." I smiled at him. "Freak."

"Bitch," Lance said, and the both of us laughed. He wrapped me in a hug one more time. I hid my face in the crook of his neck. "So.. you and Austin, huh?"

"Oh man," I sighed, pulling away from him and making him laugh. "Don't give me this!"

"Oh come on! This is the only time I'm willing to do that mushy crappy girly talk so give me a shot, will you?" My brother said, pulling the both of us down on the couch. I laughed at him. "So tell me about Austin. Like, everything. We hadn't had a proper talk about the dude trying to get all jiggy with my bitch of a little sister."

I laughed again, punching him in the shoulder. We call eachother names, but we don't always mean it. We tease eachother and be mean, but that's what we do. We grew up, teasing eachother. But we always loved and looked out for eachother, because we're pretty much all we have.

"So. How did you even meet this guy?" Lance asked, grabbing a soda and tossing it to me. He got himself one too, then sat back down on the coach next to me. We both popped the cans open and took a sip. I traced my finger tips on the side of the can, a small smile appearing on my face. "Well it went a little something like this,"

"What! That is so cheesy!" Lance yelled out, laughing. I rolled his eyes, hitting him with my empty soda can.

"It's not cheesy! It's sweet, and you need to learn alot of things from him!" I said, referring to Austin. We spent the past hour talking about Austin and the last thing we talked about was our first date.

"Like what?" He asked me.

"Like how to charm a girl and take a shower atleast every three days." I answered. Lance rolled his eyes at me. "Mind you, Mikaela. I shower an ample amount of time."

I raised his arm and smelled his pits. I let it down, pulling a disgusted face at him and moving away a bit. "So I see."

"Whatever." He said. "But. I do trust you with making your own decisions, whether it be choosing the guy you spend the rest of your life with or a morning show between Dora The Explorer and Go Diego Go."

That made me laugh really hard that time. Lance facepalmed. "Kath, your laugh, seriously. You're so embarrassing."

"I love you too, bro." I said and he laughed at me again. But then he pulled a serious face on again. "I'll have to admit, I'm not so comfortable with you and Austin dating at first. But I see it makes you happy so I guess I have no other choice. I'm sorry about what I said earlier, not trusting you and all that. It just kind of slipped out, I guess. But you're a grown ass woman and I think you can handle yourself."

"Thanks," I smiled at him. "But I don't think we're as serious as you think."

"What are you talking about?" My brother asked, giving me a curious look.

I shrugged. "Me and Austin only met eachother like what, three weeks ago? I mean, I have nothing against that, but I'm starting to think all this is just happening maybe a bit too fast. We never even admitted our real feelings, it's all just actions. It's like me and Austin are just as sweet and you know, affectionate as before, but the only difference is we have this whole 'bf-gf' title now. I just met him three weeks ago, and now all of the sudden I'm his girlfriend."

"I mean, is that even normal?" I asked, then my eyes widened and I covered my mouth. "Oh my god we're actually doing girl talk. What the hell am I saying?"

Lance laughed. "Mikaela, it's normal. who cares about the fact that you've only met eachother a good three weeks ago? You have this sort of connection that I don't think even Einstein himself could understand. He likes you a lot, and you don't need him to tell you that. And I know you like him a lot too."

"God I'm such a softie." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"This little thing you and Nicole had. It's kind of horrifying right now, and I can't even say the S or the F word anymore,"

"Drama queen," He scoffed, ruffling my hair. "But I'm cool with you doing things with Nicole, just as you keep it a little... how do I say this... not out of control. I want you to do it on adequate amount of time, like maybe one or twice a week or so. And for fuuu's sake, please, please, please use protection."

"Wait. 'Maybe once or twice a week'?" Lance asked, clarifying me. I nodded. "But Kaaaaaattthhhh! I have my needs!"

"Now that," I said, standing away from him and pointed at him. "Is disgusting."

"Hmm. "Maybe once or twice a week", huh?" Lance said, rubbing his chin. He gave me a devious smile. "Once or Twice a week? So I have a schedule now? It's my responsibility? I'm actually obliged to do her now?"

"OH MY GOD," I said, hitting him with a pillow. "Screw you and you manly needs."

"Oh Kath," Lance said, throwing an arm around me. "You have so much more to learn, your mind is still so clean and innocent."

I pushed his arm off. "And I intend to keep it that way, thank you very much."

We laughed as he opened the door and we overlooked the music store. I looked at Nicole and turned to him. "So.. out of curiosity, what was it like?" I asked him and gave him a taunting smile, teasing him. Lance pulled away from me, surprised.

"What are you talking about?' He asked.

"You know... doing... that." I said, coughing and disgusted at what I'm trying to say. "Losing the V word to your girlfriend."

"I-It was.. u-uh," Lance croaked out, and I started to laugh at him. "You dirty little pervert! You enjoyed every single bit of it, didn't you!"

"You have no proof," He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. I laughed again, holding his chin and turning it to the side, pointing at Nicole. She had all of her brown hair gathered on one side, the numerous purple marks on her neck visible. "You're responsible for those marks on her neck, are you not?"

Lance laughed, throwing an arm around me and pulling me down the stairs. "Well what can I say. I'm proud of my work."