Chapter Fifty Two: Bradley Simpson

"Guess who?"

Ally went blind, well not exactly blind, but something covered her eyes that her vision went dark. She carefully set down the smoothie cup on the table and put her hands on the ones covering her eyes. "Kathryn Mikaela," she said. "Get your hands off of my eyes damn it,"

"What are you talking about?" said a voice- her cousin's which wasn't any close to her but a bit far away which she knew without even looking. "My hands are clean and I am innocent."

Ally's eyebrows scrunched in confusion as she started to pat the hands that was covering hers. The fingers were long and soft, and so was the skin. As she tried to figure out who it was, she felt someone laughing above her. The person smelled good, it was a familiar scent- like cologne and strawberries. It was awfully familiar to her, but she couldn't place who it was.

"Screw it," said Ally, letting her hands fall from the ones covering her eyes as she sighed, slumping in her seat. "I give up. Who is this?"

She heard someone laughing, a few people, which she guessed were her cousin and her friends. Kathryn and Nicole held in their laughs, while Trish and Dez were wide-eyed, their jaws threatening to drop. "Let me go," whined Ally, sounding like a child. Kathryn almost choked and gagged on her smoothie, trying not to laugh. "Who is this?" she asked again.

So the hands came off of her eyes, and the first thing Ally saw was Kathryn, holding onto her throat as she coughed while Nicole patted her back, still trying not to laugh. Dez and Trish were staring at her for no apparent reason, which she cocked an eyebrow at. "Are you guys okay?" Ally asked, shooting Dez and Trish a skeptical look. "Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked, turning around. But before she could, a pair of soft lips met her cheek, and she froze.

"Hi," he said, smiling down at her.

Ally was dumbfounded, which made Kathryn and Nicole finally burst into laughs, banging their fists on the table and holding onto their stomachs. Dez and Trish were as surprised as Ally was, who was only staring at the brown-haired teenage boy that had covered her eyes who looked down at her, smiling with amusement.

Still laughing, Nicole threw her empty smoothie cup at Ally who looked to her, still surprised. "Well don't be an idiot," said Nicole, smiling widely like a child. "Stop staring at Brad and say something."

Brad only laughed, looking down at Ally. She was beautiful, he thought. Ally looked up at him, mouth slightly open and brown eyes wide. Her skin was white like Kathryn's which always seemed to make Brad laugh, and her ombre hair that was brown at the roots and blonde one the other half that almost reached her waist seemed to shine a lighter color in the sunlight.

"A hug, atleast?" Brad smiled, opening his arms. Ally finally forced a smile and stood up to hug him, wrapping her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist. Nicole and Kathryn only high-fived eachother, smiling with satisfaction and victory.

"Oh my god," said Ally, smiling. "What are you doing here? I thought you were coming next week?"

They both pulled away, but arms still around eachother. "Today is that next week, Ally." Brad smiled down at her, which made her blush. "You look beautiful, you know that?"

"They look adorable, don't you think?" Kathryn said, leaning to Nicole with her arms and legs crossed as she sat back in her chair, smiling.

Nicole only nodded, watching the two. They had their arms around each other, and Brad was giving her a light smile as he looked down at her. Ally on the other hand, still had her arms around his neck as she smiled up at him. "They already look like a couple,"