Chapter Two: Guilty

-KATHRYN-

[Let's skip a few weeks, shall we?]

"That was the best day I ever had," I smiled as we walked into the practice room. I sat down on one of the bean bag chairs, feeling exhausted. I spent the entire day with Ally, Dez, Trish and Austin. It went way better than I thought.

"Yeah, but Dez falling on the floor was my favorite part of the day," Trish said, falling on one of the chairs and resting her head behind her shoulders. "Psh, whaat? I did not fall, I just hugged the floor."

"Backwards?" Trish asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm talented, get over it." Dez defended. After watching some TV and two rounds of foozball with Ally, I felt tired and decided to go home. I yawned and pushed myself off from the chair, walking towards the door. "I have to go, guys. I'll see you again tomorrow,"

"Bye," they all chorused at the same time. When I turned to the door, I saw Austin holding it open for me. I gave him a small smile and walked past him. "Hey Kath?"

I turned around. "Yeah?" Austin gave me a small smile and put his hands in his pocket. "Any chance I could get your number?" I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. "Don't count on it, Blondie."

-AUSTIN-

"Don't count on it, Blondie." Kathryn smiled at me one last time before heading down the stairs and walking out of Sonic Boom. I smiled and closed the door, turning around to see Ally, Trish and Dez smiling at me. "What?"

"You have a thing for her, don't you?" they all asked at the same time. I laughed nervously and sat down on one of the bean bag chairs. "What? No I don't."

"Uh, yes, you do." Trish said. "You opened the door for her, subtly tried to ask for her number, and tried to flirt with her and failed. Miserably, may I add."

"I don't like her." I said, rolling my eyes at the last part. Why does everybody keep on mentioning that. "Incase you haven't noticed, we sort of despise eachother."

"True," said Dez. "They have been having that dilemma for quite some time now,"

"They do have the constant bickering and name calling," Trish said as well.

"Your relationship isn't totally a hundred percent 'despise', you know." Ally suggested. "It's fifty percent flirting and fifty percent despise."

"I do not fancy her."

"If you don't, then why are you flirting with her? You're not treating my cousin like one of your toys, are you?" Ally asked, narrowing her eyes at me. Before I could answer, A dart flew threw the air, popping the balloon I had right behind me. I looked back at Ally, mouth slightly open, horror in my eyes. "ALLY!"

"Huh, first time I ever missed the bullseye. So close yet so far," Ally muttered to herself, looking down at her nails. "I like her, okay? But only as a friend. That's all there is to it. I'm just flirting with her for fun. Besides, I don't think she takes me hitting on her seriously. We're both just teasing."

"Sure you are."

"We are!"

"Is that so?" Ally asked, raising an eyebrow. "Then why does she keep on rejecting you and turning you down and you end up sulking?"