Chapter Fifteen: Periods

"Hey, Kath?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you know about Nicole suddenly deciding to fly down here to Miami all of the sudden?"

She narrowed her eyes at Lance. "Oh, that? You've heard? Has she told you?"

"No, she was being mauled by the fans at the Port Columbus International Airport," Lance stated, shooting an accusing look at his little sister, and she only smiled. "Mikaela, what have you done?"

"I tried to stop her," Kathryn whined. "I told her not to come down here to Miami!"

Lance raised an eyebrow. "What would be so important that she would come down here to Miami in the middle of her American Tour?"

Kathryn tried to pull off an innocent smile at her brother. "We had a Code Aquamarine situation."

"Excuse me?" Lance asked, confused. "A code what?"

"Wait, who's Nicole?" Trish and Ally asked.

Kathryn was about to answer their question, but Austin surprisingly beat her to it. "Nicole is Lance's girlfriend."

"How do you know that?" She asked Austin. "We leave you two alone for ten minutes and suddenly you guys become the best of buddies?"

"It was manly talk," Lance defended. Trish looked at him. "Basically you were talking over a girl."

"A very special girl," Kathryn said, grinning as she elbowed her big brother, wiggling her eyebrows. "If you know what I mean,"

"Yes, human, I am aware that I have been dating her for almost two years," Lance rolled his eyes.

"Really?" Ally asked. She smiled, "When's the big anniversary?"

"In about six months."

"Cunt muffin."

"Slut puppy."

"Cum guzzling gutter slut."

"Cock sucking ass pounder."

"Ass pirate."

"Justin bieber fan!"

Austin gasped at Lance, holding onto his chest. "You... Take... That... Back!"

It was another day at Sonic Boom; Ally, Trish and Kathryn were having a casual talk, until their conversation was interrupted by the boys arguing as they came down the stairs. "What are you two doing, arguing in this ungodly hour?" Ally asked, annoyed.

"He cheated!" Lance said, pointing a finger at Austin.

"I did not! He told me to go step on a leggo!" Austin argued back. The girls turned around and gasped at Lance.