Chapter Nineteen: The Date Chronicles

"Ally, get that thing away from me there is definitely no way I am wearing that," Kathryn said, coming out of the shower and drying her hair with a towel. "What! But why?!"

"Because," She started to say. "I am not about to go out on a date at 6:30 afternoon on a Saturday, looking like a prostitute."

"Fine, just come here and sit down." Ally said, rolling her eyes. Kathryn sat down on the chair infront of her mirror. Ally started blow-drying her hair and curling it at the ends, and Kathryn was actually impressed with what she was doing.

"Now come here, close your eyes, or something." Ally said. Kathryn raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Ofcourse I do."

"But why-"

"Close your eyes or I'll poke your eyeball with this expensive Victoria's Secret eyeliner," she threatened. Kathryn closed her eyes and I felt her applying something on her eyes. When she was done, she threw me the outfit she picked out. Kathryn stared at herself in the mirror. "Hey Ally?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not so sure about this."

"What do you mean?"

"This. The whole image thing. We see eachother everyday for the past three weeks and you see how I dress. I don't wear shorts or heels. I'm not used to the swaggy outfits and make-up," Kathryn said, biting her lips.

What she said was entirely true, She's been out of the spotlight for about nearly three months now, and she hasn't worn make-up or shorts for quite some time already. She hasn't done anything like this since she left, and she actually smiled, remembering how it felt.

"Mikaela, you'll be fine." Ally smiled at her through the mirror."You have a great body and -dare I say it- ass, and you look good whatever you wear. Austin seeing you in a hot outfit that is at the same time decent won't turn him off, infact he'll probably be drooling all over you because his hormones are getting way out of hand,"

They both laughed. She pushed her back to the bathroom. "Now stop worrying and change into that sexy ass outfit before I set you on fire,"

She put on the outfit she forced her to wear, and took a good look at the mirror.

"Wow Ally. I'm impressed. I don't look like a prostitute,"

"I'll try to take that as a compliment." She said, setting down the curling iron and pushing Kathryn out the door. "Now, your date is down stairs, go."

"But I-"

Ally raised an eyebrow. "Would you rather I push you down the stairs?"

"I said I'm going," Kathryn, going down the stairs with her. When they were at the bottom of the stairs, they saw Austin who was talking to Trish in a low voice. He was nervously scratching his neck while he looked down, while he and Trish whispered to eachother.

Suddenly Trish slapped him on the arm. "Will you stop freaking out! Just take Kath out on the date, make sure you don't do something stupid and show her a good time without getting her mobbed, drowned or stabbed by wild bunny rabbits-"

Kath cleared her throat, smiling at the two. "Are we interrupting something?"

"N-No! We were just, uh-" Austin said, jumping back a little. When he turned around and took a good look at her, his mouth fell open. She was actually flattered. "Kathryn. Y-You, uh-"

"Ay yo," She said. "I'm gorgeous, I know." She flipped her hair.

Austin wrapped an arm around her waist. "True," he said. "But you're still annoying."