Chapter Thirty Nine: #AskLanRyn

-KATHRYN-

"Omg Kath I love you!"

"Lance marry me!"

"Are you two going to make a show?!"

"When's your next concert?!"

"You're so hot!"

"Can I get an autograph?!"

Lance and I laughed as we both settled down, listening to the screams of our fans. It was almost two in the afternoon, and after lunch Lance decided that we had a bike ride around town. A few -or a lot, okay.- fans caught us, and we didn't want to be rude. So right now we were at the park beside Starbucks, with about twenty or thirty screaming teenage girls surrounding us.

"Easy, girls. One by one," Lance laughed, signing another autograph. I smiled at the girl who had brown hair and pretty much looked like she was fourteen. "And who is this one out to, sweetie?"

"Cassie," she smiled at me, obviously holding in her squeals. I nodded, signing the notebook with hearts and love and our names at the bottom.

"So what are you two doing here?" I heard another one of the girls ask. Lance and I smiled at the camera while we wrapped our arms around three fans. "Catching up with my little sister. I do owe her that much,"

"Awwww." The girls said together. I laughed, punching Lance in the shoulder. "You're such a softie,"

"Girls love it," he smiled back.

"How are you and Nicole going?" another of the girls asked, Jessie, when they all started to settle down. I elbowed Lance as I signed another autograph. "Yeah, Lance? How are you and Nicole going?" I gave him a teasing smile as I handed the fan back her notebook.

"Shutup," He grumbled at me, taking another picture with two girls.

"Oh they're doing fine," I answered for him. "Aren't you, Lance?"

"I hate you," he said, and I laughed.

"What about you Kath? Still single?" another girl asked after I took a picture with her. I shrugged my shoulders. "I may have a guy in mind,"

"Sure you do," Lance muttered and I shot him a look.

"Does he happen to be Austin?" One of the girls asked. I looked at them and gave them no answer, and I guess they understood that, because they started squealing again. Lance laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Ladies, ladies. Calm down. And a little space, maybe? A certain someone will snap my neck if I don't return this woman back in one piece,"

"Awwwwww."

"AusRyn! How adorable!"

"I hate you, so, so much." I muttered to him, and he just ruffled my hair.

"Can we ask you a few questions?" A girl with blonde hair, looked sixteen, whose name was Tori, asked me and Lance with a smile. Lance and I shrugged our shoulders. "Why not? Ask away. We've got time,"

"Okay then!" She squealed, and about half the girls brought out their phones. Now all of us, about now forty people, were Indian sat on the grass of the park under the tree. "So, we ask questions, and you both answer in the best and most appropriate way possible,"

"No promises," Lance said, putting his hands up in defense. They laughed.

"Okay, so, hi!" I said, waving at about all the cameras. "I'm Kath and this is my brother Lance!"