Chapter Seven: Lance Rodriguez

Kathryn

"Kath! You better come down here! Someone wants to see you!" Ally yelled from downstairs. We were at Sonic Boom again, and I think it's become a real bad habit.

I stood up from my chair. "Ally, if this is about me eating your Milky Way Bar I swear to god it was only a moment of weakne-"

I looked over the railings and a smile immediately appeared on my face. "Lance!"

I ran down the stairs and jumped onto my brother, and he caught me. He laughed at first, then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. Lance lifted me off the ground and spun me around. "Mikaela, iha. You're getting heavier, what have you been eating?"

"Apparently my Milky Way Bars that's what." Ally muttered as she walked past us. Lance and stared at her, then raised an eyebrow at me. "It was a moment of weakness, woman! Could we just move on from that!"

Lance laughed and ruffled my hair, making me smack his hand away. He turned to Ally. "Hey there, shortstack. I see you still haven't grown a few inches."

Ally turned around, shutting a few drawers from the counter. She pulled on her famous sarcastic smile. "Hey there, George Of The Jungle. I see you still haven't learned to use foot deodorant."

"Respect." Lance said, bumping fists with Ally. "You're feisty. Well that's new. I missed you, Allygator." Ally smiled and hugged my brother. After awhile Trish came around, then we had an all-out reunion.

The next thing I know, I had to jump on my brother's back. "Uh, Kath?"

"Yo?"

"Why are you on my back?"

"Just because."

"Get off, please."

"YOLO" I replied.

"Gangster, ew." Lance said in his white girl voice. Then he started to try to shake me off. "Get off of meeeeee." He started to whine.

Then Austin walked into the door, saw the whole commotion, then looked back and forth from me, Ally and Trish. Then he raised an eyebrow at me. "Uh, Kath? Who's he?" Austin gave Lance a look.

"Don't you know who he is?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Lance's neck and bending down to kiss his cheek. I pulled on a sweet smile, insultingly taunting him. Austin narrowed his eyes at the both of us.

"Yeah, Austin. Don't you know who he is?" Ally smiled the same taunting smile like mine, then she looked at me and winked.

"Well who is he?" Austin said, rolling up his sleeves. Is he jealous?

"Meet Lance." Trish smiled at me and Lance then winked, making me and my brother laugh. "Kathryn's ex boyfriend." then she dragged out the last part on purpose, just to tick Austin off. Me and my brother were about to burst into laughs.

Austin raised an eyebrow. Then he started walking closer to us, while rolling up his other sleeve. "Oh it's on." Then he was about to attack Lance, until Ally and Trish held him back. Me and my brother looked at eachother, then bursted into laughs. I jumped off of Lance's back, dusting myself off.

"Calm down, Austin. I would never date that... that thing," I said, jerking back a thumb to my brother. He held onto his chest, faking hurt.

"The feeling is mutual, Mikaela."Austin snorted. Lance laughed. "Yo. Tiny Man," he told Austin. "Calm down. I'm not her ex."

"Then what are you?" Austin asked.