Chapter Twenty Eight: "Food and Sleep" Love

-KATHRYN-

"-I guess that's where I went wrong, too." Nicole admitted shyly, looking down and scratching the back of her neck.

"N, I thought we've talked about this. No more pointing fingers." I said, hitting her with a pillow. "I love you, you sneaky little bitch. Even though you repeatedly screwed my brother behind my back I still love you anyway."

She laughed, throwing the pillow back. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. You freaked out when he first told you he had a crush on me. I knew how worse you would react this time around."

"Who wouldn't?" I asked. "I mean, he couldn't even bring a girl home after a fifth date. We thought him getting a girlfriend was just a lucky shot, but being able to get into his girlfriend's pants repeatedly must be some sort of miracle,"

We both laughed, then she threw a pillow at me this time. "That is so mean!"

"So we're past this issue then?" I smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah. We are. But I think me and Lance aren't really gonna get there anytime soon."

"Bitch, you will." Nicole said, sitting next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You both just have your really big egos. You need to swallow your pride or something."

"What? Me? But he-"

"Hush, Child." She said, putting her palm on my mouth. "Shut up. Silence."

I rolled my eyes, pushing her away from me. See, Nicole is my best friend from way back. Sure Ally was there, but she's still different. We met when we were five, we fought over a barbie doll and became the best of buddies since then. At the age of fifteen I introduced her to Lance and they hit it off pretty well, after my many protests.

"Swallow your big ass pride and make up with him, pwease?" Nicole asked, pouting at me.

"But I-"

"Swallow it or I'll have to personally shove it down your throat myself."

"ALRIGHT WOMAN." I said, putting my hands up in defense. "Calm down or something before you bust a hip."

"So... out of curiosity.. what was it like?" I asked her, playing with my fingers as I gave her a teasing smile. Nicole started to blush. "I see you enjoyed every single minute of it,"

"What? No I did not!" She defended.

"Mm-hmm. And I suppose these love bites wouldn't say otherwise," I said, pushing her hair from her neck revealing the numerous dark purples marks my brother was obviously responsible for. "I wasn't joking when I said that you two fucked eachother's brains out,"

"Shut up!" Nicole said, smacking my shoulder and blushing even harder.

"So," I started to say, trying to pull a serious face on. "How many times do you guys do it, on a daily basis? Like, on average?"