Chapter 4- zombie waving

The boss met Lin An for the first time half a year ago. He came to his shop holding a dirty little puppy in his clothes. The puppy was covered with asphalt. It was thin and small and looked like it was dying. Angry.

But he only sells pet supplies here, so he asked the other party to go to the pet hospital.

At that time, Lin An kept his head down, his hair covering his eyes, looking gloomy and timid, and whispered in a crying voice that he did not dare to go to crowded places.

He stammered and begged the boss to take the puppy to the pet hospital, and gave him a sum of money for medical expenses. Then the boss closed the store and took the puppy to the hospital.

Not only was the little local dog's fur covered in asphalt, but its two hind legs were also broken, and it was also infected with parvovirus. A lot of money was spent to save the dog's life.

All this money was paid by Lin An.

A few weeks later, the puppy was discharged from the hospital. Lin An contacted the boss again and asked him to help find the puppy for adoption.

But there was no way anyone could adopt a skinny, slutty little dog that was prone to many illnesses, and its fur was patchy and unsightly because of its shaved appearance.

In the end, Lin An took the little local dog away, and he took the opportunity to promote the high-priced dog food and other products in his store. Unexpectedly, Lin An actually bought them all.

The boss also gradually figured out the other party's character. Qian Duoshe was afraid of mysophobia and would not reject others.

So in the past few months, he often bought some high-priced goods, and then moved them to Lin An's doorstep. He would say a few soft words and sell them badly, and the other party would buy them all.

Even a few days ago, he brought a group of friends to forcefully break into Lin An's house, and using his social fear and mysophobia, he bought a batch of goods that his friends had accumulated.

The boss didn't take a closer look, but he remembered clearly that there were more than a dozen boxes of canned and compressed food, as well as various knives, cooking utensils, tents, etc.

Not only can it last for several months, but even if you want to leave Chuxi City, all the equipment you need is available.

It is the best place to hide.

Carrying an ax and running wildly, cries and screams could be heard from time to time from the residential buildings on both sides, and blood stains could even be seen on the windows.

Fortunately, there were not many people on the road, and the zombies wandering around were very slow. Even if they found someone running over, they would only chase them slowly.

He originally planned that if Lin An didn't open the door for the past few days, he would find a locksmith to open the door of his house and secretly get a key by the way, but now it was too late.

He thought very comprehensively. Although he couldn't open the door, Lin An's house was on the third floor. He could climb up along the drain pipe on the balcony. If the window was locked, he could use an ax to open it.

When he got downstairs, the boss looked up and saw a figure standing by the floor-to-ceiling window on the third floor.

There were no lights on in the room. Judging from his figure, it must be Lin An. He was standing quietly in front of the window. It was impossible to tell whether he was a zombie or a human.

The boss narrowed his eyes. He knew that Lin An hated him. Even if he didn't turn into a zombie, there was no way he would open the door and let him in.