Chapter 94- Hit and comatose

Lin An Ever since he boarded the ship, he has been hiding in the wardrobe that Udo released from the space. For him, this wardrobe is a safe zone.

No matter what happens, just stay in the closet for a while and you can get back to normal.

I had used up all my courage in my life in the Ice and Snow City, but when my anger subsided, my social fear became even more serious.

Everyone knew his character, so they didn't bother him.

The deep blue sea stretches as far as the eye can see, and there are various white ice floes around it. When they first got on the boat, Xu Fang and the others were full of freshness. Chuxi City was too far from the seaside, and none of them had ever seen the sea. Standing beside the boat Everything was interesting to look at, even a few zombie fish suddenly appeared in the sea water, jumping around and trying to bite them, I found it very interesting.

But after watching it for several hours, no one looked at it.

Everyone was even worried because of Xiaofu.

This dog actually got seasick.

Xu Fang couldn't figure out why dogs could get seasick, but seeing the usually lively dogs become listless, they were anxious and had no choice. There was no medicine to treat seasickness in Wu Duo's space.

Ouyang Dong knocked on the closet and wanted to tell Lin An about this. After all, he was Xiaofu's owner. Now that the little guy was seasick, he asked Lin An to coax him to sleep as soon as possible, so that he would not faint when he fell asleep.

But just as he knocked on the wardrobe, Xu Fang's exclamation came from outside.

"Come and look, the sea is frozen!"

Ouyang Dong immediately thought that it was Lin An who did it. His hearing was sharper than that of a person with supernatural powers. He must have heard their voices outside, and Xu Fang's voice was so loud.

When he got out of the cabin, he saw an infinitely extending ice layer on the sea. The ice layer was just under the hull, almost three meters wide, and its length reached the farthest point of the sea level.

Now their ship is frozen and unable to move on.

What is Xiao An going to do? Because Xiaofu got seasick, he froze the boat so he wouldn't get sick?

In the end, Shen Xiuze knew Lin An best and asked Wu Duo to put the boat away and then take out the RV.

You actually have to drive on the sea.

"Is this possible? Will we fall into the sea while driving?" Xu Fang has already stepped on the ice and is jumping around to test the load-bearing capacity of the ice.

Shen Xiuze did not answer. After all, Xu Fang's words were completely nonsense. How could Lin An make such a mistake.

This method is really new, and it will be faster if you drive, and Xiaofu will not get seasick. Xu Fang was even a little regretful. If he had known that this method could be used, they would not have to go to Ice and Snow City at all.

Ouyang Dong glanced at Xu Fang, who was musing there, and said speechlessly: "If we don't have a boat, then Xiao An will need to maintain his powers for 24 hours, and you will tire him to death."

Lin An slowly walked out of the closet . He probed his head, then came out of the cabin and disembarked silently, standing behind Shen Xiuze like a ghost.

"Are you feeling better?" Shen Xiuze turned around and asked.

Lin An nodded.

Seeing Lin An coming out, Wu Duo helped Grandma Wu get off the boat and put the boat into the space. The group continued to get in the RV and drove on the ice.