Chapter 37- Enlighten zombies

The shy little zombie stood there holding his fingertips with both hands, and then rubbing the corners of his clothes, panicking and not knowing what to do.

His crimson eyes were lowered and he pursed his lips tightly. He really didn't know how to respond. In the end, he hurriedly took the sanitary tools and started cleaning the RV.

In the past, Lin An only subconsciously cleaned the house because of mysophobia, but now he has a clearly visible excitement all over his body. Even the big-hearted Xu Fang can tell that he is very happy.

And Lin An's most precious photo frame was placed on the cabinet of the RV. You can see it when you look up? Lin An would take a look at it from time to time when cleaning.

They successfully escaped the pursuit of the rock-top birds, and the birds never caught up with them again.

Shen Xiuze may have wanted to leave the habitat of the rock-top bird as soon as possible, so the RV never stopped. The few people in the RV were idle and bored and could only find other things to do.

Udo is also cleaning. Although the RV is cleaned every day, some garbage can still be swept out every time, such as dust and hair.

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong were studying the robot given by Professor Lin.

The robot is less than one meter tall, short and fat, and looks very cute.

Xiao Fu stood nearby, sniffing the robot curiously. When Xu Fang pressed the power button, the robot's eyes suddenly lit up with blue light. Xiao Fu was so frightened that he immediately ran to Lin An's feet, revealing a pair of bright black eyes warily. Stare at the robot.

Lin An was cleaning the table and looked down at the dog that was leaning against his feet. He blinked slowly, then reached out and touched the dog's head.

! ! !

Xiaofu raised his head and looked at his owner intently. He hadn't had his head touched by his owner for a long time.

After Lin An became a zombie, he twice found that Xiaofu, a creature that sheds hair and spits saliva, could not be eaten, so he didn't pay much attention to it. Although daily food and water were provided on time, and he was also combed and bathed. But other times, I am immersed in my own world.

Today was the first time Lin An took the initiative to touch it after turning into a zombie.

It's not that it deliberately came up and stuffed its head under its owner's hand, but that the owner was actively touching it.

Xiaofu immediately forgot about that strange robot, and leaned his whole body against the owner's legs. He hummed and coquettishly asked the owner to touch it again, and a fluffy tail waggled until it flew up.

Lin An continued to stroke his head indulgently, looking at the dog intently, raising the corners of his mouth slightly, with a tenderness and pampering that he didn't even notice.

Then I saw a hand full of dog hair.

Lin An: "..."

The curvature of the corner of his mouth dropped immediately, and the dog, which still wanted to act coquettishly, was led to the side for grooming by its owner with a confused look on its face.

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong on the other side squatted curiously to study the robot. Because Professor Lin did not give instructions, they could only explore on their own.

"Is this voice-controlled? Or is it controlled by buttons somewhere?" Xu Fang turned the small robot around, and there was nothing except the switch, not even a place to charge.