Chapter 29- Arrive at Machinery City

The sharp and slender arrow whizzed towards the rock-top bird, instantly piercing its butt.

"Gah!"

A harsh bird call sounded in the sky, and the huge rock-top bird instantly released its claws.

Ouyang Dong fell from the air. Before Shen Xiuze and Xu Fang could use his powers to save him, he actually activated his own powers and catalyzed a giant weed on the ground. The originally weak leaves grew countless times, and Ouyang Dong Ye fell directly on the leaves, and the leaves rebounded under the weight. Ouyang Dong was suddenly bounced to the hard ground.

Although the rock-top bird had a pain in its butt, the arrow was like a thorn compared to its huge body, so it finally flew away crookedly.

"Are you okay?" Xu Fang ran over and shouted to Ouyang Dong.

Ouyang Dong sat on the ground and grinned. His back was scratched by the bird, and he was bounced to the ground just now. His butt also hurt.

Seeing that Ouyang Dong was generally okay, Xu Fang laughed out loud: "What do you think is going on? I told you not to move. If you have to move around, you will be taken away. If the boss hadn't saved you, what would you have done today?" I eloped with the rock-top bird."

Ouyang Dong couldn't care less about the bald man who was talking about running on the train, and sat on the ground doubting life.

"Why?? Why is this?? I didn't move at all. Why? You

want to catch me?" Xu Fang stretched out his hand to pull him up. Hearing this, he was surprised and said: "You didn't move?"

Ouyang Dong struggled to get up. He stood with a look of grievance on his face: "I didn't move! And that's what happened when we encountered spotted hyenas. They all attacked me. Why on earth?"

Shen Xiuze stood beside him, his eyes falling on the giant weed. It seemed that Ouyang Dong has made great progress during this period, and can actually stimulate the growth of grass and trees on the ground through the air. However, at this time, he is still immersed in the suspicion that he is the only one injured in this world, and he has not even reacted to the growth of vegetation through the air. Such big weeds are in my heart.

Back in the RV, Ouyang Dong lay on the sofa while Xu Fang helped him clean and bandage the wound on his back.

Shen Xiuze was driving, and now he didn't care whether there were other rock-top birds outside. The one that left injured would definitely come to the scene, so they could only drive faster and see if they could You can't run far away without being chased by the opponent.

It's not that that kind of bird is too powerful to beat, but in the wilderness, unless they are looking for food or being actively attacked, explorers will generally not kill, and will try to avoid fights that can be avoided.

After all, many animals live in groups, and killing one might lead to crazy revenge from the same kind.

Now the rock-top bird is back to shake people, no, it is back to shake birds. A bird's wingspan is three to four meters wide. If there are a few more, the RV will be overturned.

Ouyang Dong lay there still thinking why?

Wu Shuangxue touched her chin: "Maybe he is interested in your body."

Wu Duo had a dark look on his face: "Grandma, do you use words well? It's strange."

"The situation in the wilderness is probably very serious now. Many Animals turn into zombies, and other normal animals cannot find food. If you see a fleshy one, you must take it away regardless of whether it can move or not."