Chapter 71- old acquaintance

Xu Fang rolled up his sleeves and looked at the guy opposite him coldly. He had never lost in provocation. The cat-eyed boy was also prepared, looking at the people across from him with vigilance, especially the bald man. His eyes were provocative, as if he was about to rush up and beat them up in the next second. He didn't look like a good person.

However, the two people at the center of the storm looked at each other for a few seconds and reached out to fist bump each other in perfect understanding.

"Long time no see."

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to come here at this time."

The tense atmosphere immediately dissipated, and the familiar tone of the two people made everyone behind them confused.

Is this a friend or an enemy?

After the battle, Lin An had moved from behind Grandma Wu to behind Shen Xiuze, like a spirit behind him. When he heard that Shen Xiuze recognized the other party, he quietly turned sideways, only half of his head exposed, and looked at it curiously He stared at Lu Li, and then quickly retracted after reading it.

Lu Li didn't see Lin An at first. After all, he was blocked by Shen Xiuze. He didn't realize it until the head appeared and disappeared quickly.

Only one hand was seen holding the corner of Shen Xiuze's clothes.

Although the hand was a man's, the fingers were slender and white. It seemed that it had not been exposed to the sun or wind, nor had it done any heavy work. It looked like it was pampered. There were many people like this before the apocalypse, but after the apocalypse, the convenience tools that used to be available became fewer and fewer, and the space for human beings to survive was squeezed. People who did nothing could not survive in the cruel apocalypse.

So, the person behind Shen Xiuze is...

Lu Li seemed expressionless, but he was thinking a lot in his mind. He thought he had figured out Lin An's identity, and his eyes when he looked at Shen Xiuze became meaningful. Although in the eyes of others his expression remained unchanged.

Shen Xiuze noticed Lin An's curiosity and tilted his head slightly to explain to him: "He is an explorer I knew before, his name is Lu Li."

Lin An didn't look around. He had already seen the other person's appearance clearly at the first glance, and they Behind him were a large group of people with special powers who were eyeing him. All of these people had experienced hundreds of battles. The long battles with zombies made them feel oppressed. This was too unfriendly to the society, let alone expect him to be able to do it. Come out and say hello graciously.

However, Lu Li didn't care about this. He glanced at Shen Xiuze's teammates and said, "Are you an A-level fire attribute user now?" Although it was a question

, Shen Xiuze, who was familiar with the opponent's temperament, knew what he meant, and he probably knew what he meant. His powers are very powerful, so show them off in front of him.

Lu Li has a strong desire to win, and he has never beaten him before. Now that everyone has special powers, this guy can't help but want to show that he is more powerful.

Shen Xiuze: "Well, I am an A-level fire element."

Lu Li raised his chin slightly.

The cat-eyed boy behind him jumped out, with amber eyes like a cat, looking arrogant and arrogant: "Our captain is an S-class superpower, and a lightning type with powerful attack power." I thought I

would be shocked, With admiring eyes, he didn't expect that the people opposite him were all indifferent.

So what about S level? Lin An and Shen Xiuze are both probably above S level, and one of them is a dual-type superpower, and the other one will turn you into gray in minutes. Even if you are a lightning type, it will be difficult for you to fight against them.