Chapter 70- Zombie control

Lin An stood behind

Wu Shuangxue, with his shoulders hunched and holding a dog. His timid and quiet figure was incompatible with the chaotic and bloody battlefield around him.

To be honest, Lin An felt that his superpowers were not well trained. His most proficient technique now is the waterspout, which can instantly tear the zombies involved into pieces. This is something he has mastered before he is conscious. "Clean way".

But now the zombies were mixed in the crowd, and almost every zombie was surrounded by people. He really didn't have the confidence to use the waterspout without involving the people around him.

So Lin An hesitated for a while and decided to use another method.

At this time, everyone's attention is on the zombies. Even if someone pays attention to Lin An, they will only think that he is really timid and timid, and will quickly look away.

Lin An stood there quietly, his eyes quietly raised, and his crimson eyes calmly looked at the zombie closest to them from the cracks in his hair. It was a zombie with bulging muscles and a sense of strength all over the body. The legs and arms were The power is extremely developed, and Wu Duo standing in front of it is like a little thing, and it seems that one blow will turn him into a bloody mess.

Wu Duo looked up at the tall zombie without any fear in her heart. She had seen a lot of zombies. Like zombies in a puddle of mud, zombies whose limbs can be extended indefinitely, and zombie animals that have lost their fur and are bloody, just one look at these zombies can make ordinary people's spirits collapse.

At least the zombie in front of me still has a human form, but it looks a bit stronger. If there was a zombie beauty pageant, this zombie would probably be at the top.

All the thoughts just flashed through her mind. Wu Duo would not underestimate any zombie. She held the extremely sharp knife in her hand tightly and chopped at the zombies without changing her expression.

This zombie did not hide away. It had already encountered too many humans who had slashed at it with knives. Even the sharpest blade was just a non-threatening toy to it. Its body was like steel and iron bones and was not afraid of anything. Weapons, only a small number of abilities used by humans make it slightly wary.

But when Sen Bai's blade cut across the gray skin and touched the meridians and flesh, the zombie opened his blood-red eyes wide and looked at his wound in disbelief. The proud and strong body was cut into easily. Although it was not fatal, it made the zombie extremely angry. It stared at Wu Duo, obviously it was just a small human being, a piece of food, but he dared to hurt it.

The zombie roared, its mouth opened to the extreme, and its cloudy eyes were full of malice and anger. The next moment, its black claws stained with countless blood slashed towards the opponent, bound to disembowel the little human in front of him.

Before he could touch the opponent, the gray arm seemed to be oppressed by a heavy object and was unable to hang down.

The originally strong arms seemed to have shrunk and become much thinner, and other parts of the body also began to "shrink", and the tight skin became wrinkled. Before the zombies had time to react to what happened to them, they were The smaller human before him cut off his head with a single blow.

The zombie changed in just an instant. Wu Duo noticed its abnormality and found the opportunity to kill it with a knife. Seeing the corpse of the zombie struggling on the sand, still crawling twitchingly after losing its head, Wu Duo immediately stepped forward to finish the job. When the zombie was dead, she raised her head and looked at Lin An behind Grandma Wu. , quietly gave him a thumbs up.