Chapter 57- found traces

At this time, the four people and one dog in the palace were still trying to lift the floor, but no matter what method they used, they could not break the brick.

Udo tried to find a mechanism on the foundation stone to open the entrance, but to no avail.

"Grandma Wu, you said there is an underground city below. Did Boss and Brother An fall into the dungeon below?" Xu Fang asked.

"It should be?, I think Lin An seems to have intentionally left us alone to go to the dungeon to find his parents. Shen Xiuze noticed his intention, so he went down with him." Grandma Wu sat cross-legged on the ground to analyze.

"Then what should we do now? Should we stay here and wait for them to come back?" Ouyang Dong looked at the dog that had been spinning around the bricks and asked with a sigh.

Little Fu hummed and scratched the stone bricks with his claws. After Lin An fell into it, it has been like this, which makes people feel distressed.

Everyone else looked at Grandma Wu. She was the oldest and most experienced here. They listened to her on what to do.

Grandma Wu sat upright, with her hands on her knees, and said with her usual casualness and undisciplinedness: "Since Lin An doesn't want us to go to the underground city, then we... must go to the underground city. What does the underground city look like?" I haven't seen it yet, and I don't know if I'm waiting here. How long will it take? It's not easy to get here. I have to go down here no matter what. Take a look."

The other three people actually had the same idea. I heard Grandma Wu If so, he immediately cheered.

"But how are we going to get down?" Udo asked the key question.

The other two people also looked at Grandma Wu.

Grandma Wu's eyes were blazing, her mouth was slightly raised, and she analyzed carefully: "If Mouse City is really an underground city, there must be other entrances. After all, people lived underground thousands of years ago. If there is only this one in the palace, It is definitely inconvenient for so many people to come and go from one entrance on a daily basis. I feel that the entrance that Lin An and the others enter is more like a way to block outsiders and intruders. After all, the entrance is only the size of a stone brick, and it is difficult to even carry prey. , so as long as we find other entrances, we can go in."

"That makes sense!" Xu Fang exclaimed and applauded Grandma Wu.

Several people were preparing to leave the palace and find other entrances outside, but Little Fu stayed at the place where his master fell and was unwilling to leave. Even though Udo pulled him with a leash, he still stiffened his neck and refused to leave.

Grandma Wu looked at the pitiful dog guarding the floor: "Untie it. If Little Fu doesn't want to leave, even if we forcefully drag it away, it will run back." Wu Duo obediently untied it

. He took off Xiaofu's traction rope and took the rope back into space.

"It can't be done without Xiao Fu, right? What if it encounters danger if it is left here?" Xu Fang was worried.

"Yeah, if little Fu disappears after we come back, we don't know where to look for him." Ouyang Dong also agreed.

"I have always thought that Little Fu is a very spiritual dog. Little Fu, we are going to find your owner. Are you going?" Grandma Wu asked Xiao Fu.

At this time, Xiaofu's back was turned to several people. Hearing the words, his ears only twitched, but he did not turn around.

"We're going to find Lin An. Do you really want to stay here?" Grandma Wu spoke to little Fu patiently.