Chapter 56- real dungeon

The structure of the second floor of the dungeon is similar to that of the first floor, except that the gravel and cracks on the stone walls can be clearly seen on this floor.

There was a major earthquake here more than ten years ago. Although the buildings outside have become dilapidated, the palace is basically intact. Lin An thought that the underground city would not be too affected.

But now we can see scattered stones and gaps in the wall. It seems that the damage will become more serious as you go down.

Lin An's expression was indifferent, but the hand he held became harder and harder.

Shen Xiuze walked aside, glanced at Lin An, who was anxious in his heart, and asked, "Do you know how many floors this dungeon has?" "Hmm? It

should be nine floors." His thoughts came back instantly, Lin An An looked up at the depressing and narrow corridor and replied.

"I heard from people in Muling City that there is a mechanism here, but we have never encountered it before." Shen Xiuze looked around and didn't know where the mechanism would be, but the underground city was abandoned. It's been a long time, and the mechanisms inside are probably broken.

Lin An didn't know where there would be a mechanism. The map only showed the general direction.

Soon, they found a skeleton in the middle of the second floor. The clothes on the skeleton were very modern, and it was most likely the person who entered here more than ten years ago.

When he saw the skeleton, Lin An's steps slowed down and his body became stiff.

Shen Xiuze knew that he was afraid, afraid that the corpse would be the person he wanted to find, so he let go of his hand and stepped forward to take a closer look.

"The clothes were a popular style among explorers more than ten years ago, but there was a knife on the side. This kind of knife was specially customized. Every explorer's knife is different, so this is an explorer. The cause of death is unknown." Shen Xiuze analyzed calmly and found that the cause of death could not be determined from the skeleton. Although the clothes had become shabby, they were not damaged, indicating that the explorer did not die of trauma.

His parents were history students, not explorers.

After confirming the identity of the skeleton, Lin An stepped forward and squatted next to Shen Xiuze.

Shen Xiuze stepped forward to identify Lin An in order to make Lin An feel at ease. In fact, he still had some things he had not said.

Generally, when an explorer dies, his companions will take his body out and bury it, but this body fell randomly in the middle of the second floor, indicating that other people no longer cared about the explorer at that time, and the body was not there. The burial was probably because no one came out.

These were just Shen Xiuze's guesses. He did not tell Lin An. After all, Lin An was already very nervous. If he knew this, it would only make him more anxious.

Later, on the second floor, they discovered several more skeletons one after another, all of which belonged to explorers. The cause of death was also unclear.

So how did they die?

There was silence all around, except for the sound of their own footsteps.

Continuing to walk forward, a rustling sound suddenly came from behind. The sound was very faint, but it was extremely clear in the ears of the two people with superpowers.

At the same time, he turned to look at the source of the sound. From the gaps in the wall behind him, many black bugs were crawling out one after another. These bugs were very small, only the size of a grain of rice. They were connected head to tail and crawled towards them on the wall.