Chapter 63- Zombie rescued

Compared to men of the same age, Lin An is underweight, but for a dog, this weight is heavier than several dogs.

Xiaofu bit Lin An's clothes desperately and dragged him to the side. The ground near the wall was very flat, with only small pieces of gravel scattered on it. Xiaofu was moving very fast, but the shadow above his head was getting bigger and bigger.

Zombie Lin An didn't appreciate it. He was knocked down and dragged by the unknown creature and kept struggling. He even opened his mouth and wanted to bite the dog, but Xiaofu bit his collar. No matter how he turned his head, Lin An couldn't reach Xiaofu.

The huge boulder above his head fell down in just an instant. Xiaofu ran over and dragged Lin An. Even if it took a short time, it could not escape the range of the boulder.

This dog, which wanted to save its owner, was exerting all its strength, even its tail was stretched straight. The rocks above its head were getting closer and closer, and they were still far from a safe place.

If he gave up on Lin An now, Xiaofu would definitely be able to run out at the speed he ran over just now without being hit by rocks, but he persisted in trying to run away with the uncooperative Lin An.

Finally, seeing that he couldn't run out anymore, Xiao Fu relaxed and lay on Lin An. It was very smart and knew that if the stone above its head fell, both it and its owner would die. Nestled in Lin An's arms, even his eyes narrowed in fear.

The huge stone was about to fall, but Lin An didn't notice it at all. Looking at the food that was thrown into his arms, his first reaction was to grab it and eat it.

At the critical moment, the golden metal rushed over like a liquid, piled up under the stone, and turned into a thick brick wall in the blink of an eye. At the same time, countless metal blocks of different shapes rushed towards the huge stone, constantly Reduce the size of the stone.

When the stone hit the ground, the entire underground city trembled, and the dull sound was accompanied by countless dust billowing up from the ground, covering up everything around it.

After Shen Xiuze was knocked away, he also discovered the falling stone from above. At that time, he was far away from Lin An's location and couldn't get there. He could only desperately use his powers to move the gold out of the pyramid. On the ground, fight for Lin An and Xiaofu's life.

Xu Fang broke out in a cold sweat. Although he couldn't figure out what was going on with Lin An and why he suddenly turned into a zombie, when he saw that the other party was in danger, he still used his superpowers like Shen Xiuze as soon as possible to kill the other party. Rescued?.

He just didn't know if his powers would work. The area here was too wide and they were so far apart. He wasn't sure if it would succeed.

The entire ninth floor underground was filled with dust and silence. No one knew what happened to Lin An and Xiaofu.

Wu Duo was the first to run towards the stone. She was the youngest and had experienced a lot after the apocalypse. She was more mature and steady than her peers. The life and death of Lin An and Xiao Fu were unknown. She had medicine in the space in case they were injured. Still needs bandaging.

The others also came to their senses and ran towards where Lin An was.

Shen Xiuze was injured. Lin An's attack was merciless, but he was helpless. The attack force this time was too great, and even he couldn't bear it. Seeing everyone else running away, he stood up, eager to find Lin An.

Xu Fang ran out for a long time before he remembered that the boss was still there, so he quickly returned and helped him walk over there.

"Brother Xiao An! Xiao Fu!"