Chapter 81- Zombies eat meteorites

"Lin An?" Lu Li asked confused, "What are you doing here?"

Everyone else went to drink and eat meat. Lin An was hiding behind a tent without firelight, cautiously peeking out, waiting for someone to come out of the tent. When he passed by, he quickly retracted.

In fact, he had noticed Lu Li passing by from behind, but now that his teammates were gone, he didn't know what to say to him, so he turned his back to the visitor and imagined it in his mind.

[Good evening, have you eaten? 】It feels too abrupt.

[Lu Li, are your injuries healed? 】I must have recovered after so many days, nonsense.

【Where are you going? 】Now is definitely the time to celebrate, where else can we go.

It was too difficult to say hello to others. Lin An struggled in his mind for a long time, still not knowing what to say, so he could only hide himself in the darkness as much as possible, hoping that the other party could not see him.

As a result, he was still seen and even walked towards him. Lin An suddenly became nervous.

Yes, what do you want to say? How to say hello? He can't handle it alone when no one else is here! what to do!

When Lu Li asked, Lin An finally got rid of the situation of how to say hello. He turned around slowly and lowered his head to answer: "I, I'm going back." "Go back, didn't the banquet just

start? It's so early. Go back?" Lu Li stared at the small whirl of hair on the other person's head. Of course, he could only see this place. Speaking of which, he had never seen Lin An's face, but his voice sounded very nice. He didn't know what Shen Xiuze saw. Whatever the person above looked like, it was definitely worse than the angel he saw.

Well, I won again.

Lin An didn't know that Lu Li was imagining his appearance in his mind. He just curled up his clothes in embarrassment. It would be rude to go back just after the banquet started. If he had known about it, he wouldn't have come out. He wouldn't be noticed by everyone, and he wouldn't be ignored. Lu Li saw it.

For being so unsociable and out of place in such a lively occasion, Lin An also felt that he had done a bad job.

"I, I..." Lin An didn't know what to say, so he could only nod in panic, "Yeah."

The atmosphere suddenly turned cold, and no one spoke. Lin An wished he could dig a hole and bury himself in it. Lu Li, on the other hand, stared at the other person's black hair suspiciously. Why did he feel that Lin An's hairstyle looked familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

Although most men nowadays have short hair, Lin An's hair is soft, and his slightly too long hair sticks to his neck smoothly, and his bangs are long enough to cover his eyes. He feels like, what he saw... ...No, no, no, it's impossible.

Lu Li lowered his head and looked at the other person's hand tugging at the hem of his clothes. His cold white complexion was extremely conspicuous in the dark night.

Absolutely impossible!

"What's wrong with you, you keep your head down. I've never seen what you look like after we've known each other for so many days. Can you raise your head and let me take a look?" Lu Li said dryly. He didn't know what he wanted. What to do, the idea in my mind is too ridiculous, but it seems very reasonable.

If what he saw was not an illusion but a real person, then the only possibility was Lin An, whose face he had never seen before.

Lin An was shocked. His eyes were still red. He would be discovered as a zombie!