Chapter 36- Revenge of the rock-capped bird

The rock-top birds are coming straight at them, a huge flock covering the sky and the sun. Even if they turn around now, it is too late to run away.

Xu Fang looked desperate: "It's such a coincidence that these guys came, and they came sooner or later. They just showed up when we just left the Machinery City. Why didn't they show up two days ago?" Shen Xiuze Stop

the car, the rock-top bird is huge and flies very fast. Even if they turn around and run back now, they will be overtaken in the blink of an eye.

"Mechanical City has sound wave interference equipment, and the rock-top birds will not stay in the sky, so they haven't come to us in the past two days." Looking at the flock of

birds approaching in the sky, Shen Xiuze quickly thought about countermeasures in his mind .

"I should have known that we should have brought a jamming device with us when we left, so that we wouldn't be besieged. These birds are too vindictive." "There is only one large jamming device in the entire Mechanical City

. It's bigger than a RV, how can I bring it with me?"

"Okay."

Ouyang Dong in the RV also came down, and wondered: "Why did you stop? Xu Fang, are you going to drain water again?"

Xu Fang pointed. Pointing to the sky: "Look there, your suitors are coming."

Ouyang Dong looked up, looking at the group of rock-top birds approaching gradually, with a peaceful look on his face: "I knew it, this?" I can't escape this disaster."

"What should we do? How about we all hide in the RV, wait until they leave, and then come out." Xu Fang was anxious and anxious.

Shen Xiuze folded his arms and said in a deep voice: "The peckers of the rock-top bird are so hard that they can cut through the rock. By the time they leave, I guess the car will be broken."

Ouyang Dong picked up a handful of wild flowers from the ground. , holding flowers in both hands, seemed to have given up resistance, but after hearing Xu Fang's idea, his eyes suddenly lit up: "I was looking for supplies in Chuxi City before, and the boss didn't just put all the car in The weapons are covered with thorns, and the RV can be treated like this, and those birds will be unable to do anything to us."

Xu Fang nodded immediately: "This is a good idea."

The two looked at each other and smiled. The smile was extremely treacherous, and he was obviously discussing a countermeasure against the rock-top bird. When they laughed like this, it seemed as if he was planning some bad idea.

Shen Xiuze said calmly: "There is another characteristic of these birds. They like to throw objects at high altitudes. If they find that they cannot get close to the RV, they may throw stones down." The

rock-top bird has a wingspan of three to four meters wide. The stone that can be grabbed by its hook-like claws is not very small. If it is thrown from a high altitude, as long as one piece hits the RV, the RV will probably be crushed, not to mention there are so many birds in the sky. It is impossible to avoid them at all. impossible.

Seeing the birds approaching, they were helpless. Ouyang Dong had already laid down on the ground holding wild flowers.

Xu Fang was so anxious that he didn't know what to do. Finally, he took a deep breath, waved his hand, and said with the determination of a strong man breaking his wrist: "You go first, I will follow behind!" Ouyang Dong sat up from the ground after hearing

this: "I'm the cause of the trouble. I'll come to the rear, and you run away first. I'll try to delay it for a little longer."

Looking at the two people scrambling to get to the rear, Shen Xiuze's face was filled with black lines. They have special powers. , but it's not like I can't beat these birds. In the past, I was concerned that these birds would hold grudges or not want to kill. Now that I can't avoid them, I can only fight them.