Chapter 93- Leaving Ice and Snow City

Shen Xiuze, came over and handed the sleeping Grandma Wu to Wu Duo and Ouyang Dong. Xu Fang resisted the zombie wave alone. When he saw the boss appearing, he was exhausted, and a surge of strength suddenly surged from his body.

He can still hold on! Boss, take revenge on them!

"How is Grandma?" Wu Duo watched anxiously as Ouyang Dong took Grandma Wu over and looked up and down.

"Her hands and feet are frostbitten. Give her some medicine first." After Shen Xiuze handed the person over to Ouyang Dong and Wu Duo, he walked straight towards Lin An.

Lin An looked at him aggrievedly as he approached. He opened his mouth and his first reaction was to say something, but his lips trembled and his throat seemed to be blocked by a ball of cotton. He couldn't say anything and just watched him shed tears. .

He suddenly felt that he was much weaker. It was not like he had never encountered this kind of thing before, so he gritted his teeth and got over it.

Now he is fragile and wants to complain. He has obviously done nothing and has not hurt anyone. Why should he be treated like this? He does not want to become a zombie. He also wants to be an ordinary normal person.

When Shen Xiuze stretched out his hand and wiped away the tears on his face with his fingertips, Lin An's tears flowed even more fiercely. He took a step forward, hugged the other person's waist like a child, and put his face Buried in each other's arms.

Shen Xiuze was wearing very thin clothes. His coat was now draped over Grandma Wu, so he could feel the cold wetness on his chest even more.

He took a deep breath, suppressed the anger that was about to burst out, put a hand on Lin An's head, and asked softly: "What happened?"

Lin An was still crying and didn't care to speak at all, and He couldn't tell now.

On the contrary, Xu Fang, who was beating the zombies, heard it. While beating the zombies, he cursed and talked about everything that had just happened.

Shen Xiuze listened in silence, and his face gradually turned gloomy. His appearance was originally very fierce, but he was slightly restrained in front of Lin An and his teammates. Now his whole face darkened, and the air around him seemed to be condensed.

Even Xu Fang, who complained loudly, froze for a moment, and then finished with a few words: "That's it, boss, then we will come down and fight the zombies for several hours, until you show up." "

Xu Fang ."

"Huh? What's wrong, boss."

"Get out of the way."

Xu Fang immediately moved out of the way, stepped far to the side, and took Xiaofu away.

Densely packed zombie fish rushed up over the corpses of their companions, their mouths full of sharp white fangs opening and closing, making a tooth-piercing squeaking sound.

Just the next moment, these ferocious zombie fish were ignited with blue flames. In the flames, the zombie fish figures gradually melted and disappeared, and the green flames gradually spread, licking and devouring the zombie fish. Whether they were small fish or huge whales, as long as they were touched by the flames, they would be destroyed. Burn to death.

In the white world of ice and snow, only the cold cyan color stretches all the way to the coast along with the black tide of the zombie fish. The flames burn quietly, but the lethality they cause is astonishingly strong. The zombie fish does not even make a wailing sound, but it has already transformed. Became coke.

At the same time, the maze is also melting, especially the lower half of the maze where the zombie fish is located, which has been melted into water by the ultra-high-temperature blue flames, gradually revealing the black soil below.