Chapter 30- zombie shy

Xiaofu looked at Shen Xiuze warily. Although he couldn't understand what the other person said, from a dog's point of view, this guy was bullying his owner.

From the first meeting to now, Xiaofu remembers that he made his owner cry and threatened him several times!

Xiao Fu, who was protecting the Lord, bared his teeth at Shen Xiuze, extremely fierce.

"Huh?" Shen Xiuze frowned slightly in confusion, and his eyes turned fierce unconsciously. Although he was unconscious, his ferocious expression successfully frightened the dog.

Xiaofu: Silently looked away and leaned his head against his master for comfort.

So cowardly.

Lin An kept crying while holding the photo frame. Shen Xiuze pretended to take the photo frame away, but the little zombie grabbed the frame tightly and hid it in his arms. Although his mind was not clear yet, he subconsciously knew that this was his. baby.

After a long time, the little zombie raised his head and looked at the person in front of him with tearful eyes. His mouth trembled slightly, as if he wanted to speak.

Shen Xiuze: Is this recovery?

Lin An tried hard to speak, trying to express the only thought that was deep in his mind.

"I want, dad, mom."

They are like a lost child who stubbornly wants to find his parents.

Shen Xiuze: "...This is a bit difficult."

Where should he go to find it? From the rubbish Jiang Laixu said before, it can be heard that Lin An's parents are obviously no longer here. .

Lin An didn't get a response, so he slowly turned his eyes and looked around the RV.

Obviously, he has cleaned every corner of the RV these days. He should be the person most familiar with the internal structure of the RV, but Lin An's face is blank. He is not looking at the RV. ?Looking for someone.

There was no one he wanted to find in the RV. The hope that had just appeared in Lin An's eyes disappeared. He slowly lowered his eyes, and no more tears came out of his red eyes.

"Do you still remember who I am?" Shen Xiuze asked. He couldn't tell whether Lin An had recovered or not, but it was obvious that the photos of his parents stimulated him very much.

Lin An didn't speak. All the memories in his mind seemed to be covered with a veil, hazy and illusory.

He saw a man and a woman whose faces were unclear and asked him to wait for them, but he waited for a long time and got nothing.

They also remembered that they had a dog named Xiaofu, who was very obedient and cute.

Other memories are still sleeping, or maybe, I just don't want to think about them anymore.

"My name is Shen Xiuze, do you remember me?"

The person in front of him kept talking. Although Lin An vaguely felt that this person was familiar to him, he didn't recognize him. Shen Xiuze had a strong aura all over his body, plus that eternal face. It's like Danfengyan is contemptuous of people. Even if he tries to look gentle, the effect is not much better?

He was the kind of person who would be avoided by ordinary people even if they met on the street. Not to mention that Lin An was originally socially fearful, so for him, such people were unavoidable.

Lin An subconsciously hid to the side.

Next to them was Xiaofu. The owner and the dog huddled together, looking equally timid.