Extra 2- dog stealing plan

Late at night, the white light reflected in the RV window was the only bright source nearby.

After Lin An washed up, he walked to the bedside. Shen Xiuze was sitting on the bedside reading a book. The books he read were all written by Lin An. Many of them were about what he had seen and heard in the wilderness, as well as detailed information about various animals and plants. Even Shen Xiuze didn't know about some of them. When he had free time at night, he would take a look.

After eating hot pot, his whole body was filled with the smell of hot pot. Lin Anke couldn't stand the smell, so he not only took a shower, but also washed his clothes. This time they went out, because of Lin An's mysophobia, Shen Xiuze would also wash every day, and it was very convenient to do anything with water powers, and there were no such good conditions for exploring in the past.

Lin An climbed onto the bed, sat down inside, and glanced at the book Shen Xiuze was reading. It was a book describing the characteristics and appearance of various animals in the wilderness. He also randomly selected a book from the book placed by the bedside. , starting from the first page.

There was only one bed in the RV, and it wasn't too big. It was a bit crowded for two men to sleep together, but Lin An liked the feeling of being close together. Before he turned a few pages of the book, he leaned his head against Shen Xiuze. On his shoulders, he continued to read in a very awkward posture.

Shen Xiuze's eyes were on the book, but he sat lower and tilted his shoulders to make Lin An more comfortable. He glanced at the book in Lin An's hand. The book was full of notes, all of which were Lin An's handwriting, after all, he had read all the books stored at home, and even read some of them several times.

"Tomorrow let's go to the library and bookstore to have a look. This city has not been discovered before, so the contents of the books here should be brand new." Shen Xiuze watched Lin An flipping through the books casually. He knew the contents of these books. If you can memorize it backwards and forwards, you don't need to look at it again, just to pass the time.

Lin An's eyes suddenly lit up, he sat up straight and nodded repeatedly: "Okay, I don't know what kind of books there will be here. There should also be introductions about the wilderness, and maybe there are maps, so that our journey will be easier. You don't have to walk blindly, you can go directly to the next city."

That's right. They don't have a map and can only choose one direction to go. They may have missed many cities. If they can find the map, they can save a lot of time on the next journey. .

Lin An started reading just to prepare for going to the wilderness, but he gradually began to like reading. The wilderness world described in the book seemed to him like another world, mysterious and alluring. When he really left Chu Xicheng went to the wilderness, only to find that the place was really the same as described in the book. What he saw with his own eyes was even more exciting and shocking than the words.

So when Shen Xiuze said he was looking for a book, he immediately became excited and happily thought about what books there would be here, the history of the city? Or the various flora and fauna on this land? Or an adventure story?

Seeing Lin An's happy expression, Shen Xiuze's eyes were soft, and he rubbed his hair, combing Lin An's newly smoothed hair into frizzy hair. Then he stopped and said, "Would you like to cut your bangs? I won't be able to see them anymore." Are you hindered?"

In the past, Lin An's bangs were used to cover his eyes to prevent others from discovering the identity of the zombies, but now they are no longer used. Even if they are discovered, what will happen? With their special powers, they can make those who cannot speak Everyone shut up.