Chapter 52- Encountering the mirror tree

On the tenth day after leaving the zombie tree, it suddenly started raining in the forest.

The ground was muddy and slippery, and the plants used as means of transportation could not move forward. They could only stay where they were and wait for the heavy rain to pass.

There is no large open space nearby, and there is no place to put the extended RV, so we can only set up a tent and sit in the tent with a few people to chat.

Xiaofu lay on Lin An's lap, lazily squinting his eyes and listening to everyone chatting, his ears moving from time to time.

"It's so annoying. It's better to have a sunny day. When it rains, no one wants to move." Ouyang Dong lay on his side with one hand on his head and complained lazily.

Xu Fang touched his head: "That's right, it rained early in the morning. I haven't shaved my hair or beard."

Ouyang Dong looked over with squinting eyes: "What does it have to do with rain and shaving? And you Not bald? Are you still shaving your head?"

Xu Fang was stunned for a moment, and immediately opened his eyes. If it weren't for the small space in the tent, he would probably have another fight: "What bald guy?! I'm only twenty-two years old. I've had a lot of hair since I was little, but I still have naturally curly hair."

Everyone's eyes immediately focused on the top of Xu Fang's head.

Wu Shuangxue patted Xu Fang's shoulder: "Is it okay? There are many people in their twenties without hair now. Don't care about other people's opinions."

Wu Duo hesitated for a moment: "Your hair is very good. A round, bald head is also good-looking."

Lin An felt that he had to say something, but he was so stupid that he couldn't think of any words of comfort at the critical moment. He could only stutter: "Hair, it's not important."

He has a good character. That's fine, the hair doesn't matter.

Xu Fang was extremely angry: "Boss, please testify for me, I have hair."

Shen Xiuze sat there cross-legged and said perfunctorily: "I did it."

I did it?

This sentence sounds ambiguous, but it feels like it is trying to hide something.

Ouyang Dong was lying there, his shoulders shaking and he was struggling to hold back his laughter. In fact, everyone was teasing Xu Fang. After all, did he have or not? The hair roots were still very obvious. Xu Fang would shave his hair dry with a razor every morning when he washed up. He was clean, so he kept his head shining brightly.

In the early days of the apocalypse, Xu Fang was not bald, but later on, when there was too little water, his hair was so thick and thick that there was no way to take care of it, so he simply shaved his head.

Until the moment he became bald, he felt that he had discovered a new world. It turned out that hair was not as easy as before. He felt that his head had lost several pounds, and he no longer had to worry about whether his hair was dirty or not. .

So I kept this hairstyle.

But he's really not bald.

It's a pity that everyone has nothing to do at the moment. They can only stay in the tent and tease Xu Fang. No matter what they say, they don't believe it and comfort him that they don't care. Xu Fang is so angry that his liver hurts. , I wish I could grow my hair right now for everyone to see.

All day long, everyone stayed in the tent doing nothing until dusk, when the heavy rain gradually stopped.

Nowadays, they rarely walk at night. Night is the active period of various animals in the forest, and the sight is poor, so it is better to be energetic and go on the road during the day.